Look I'm a straight drank-a-holic and I'm sipping my last drink as we speak.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Negative reinforcement worked as well.

My girl left some old shrimp alfredo that stunk and it was by the beer. I equate that smell with the beer every time I want a drink.

Last time I drank the next day I threw up and felt terrible all day. For three hours of feeling good I felt like complete garbage for almost 12 or so hours, maybe more. Can't do it anymore.

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
Hello everyone.

:troll:
:mjlit::mjlit::mjlit:

happy stimulus friday

giphy.gif

6 certs, 6 dimes, 6 figures

and still #HOH

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
I used to LOVE beer. Out of nowhere, I got fat as fukk to the point I became obese levels. I could drink 12 beers at a bar, order some pizza and eat the entire thing that night by myself. This shyt was a weekend weekly ritual. I never got any bad side effects from the abusive beer consumption besides obtaining rolls and man titties.

I said fukk that shyt and lost so much weight and haven’t had a beer in months. Even though I ate clean, I still wanted to drink so I switched over to hard liquor on my weekly adventures. If you needed someone to drink and smoke with then I’d be your guy. Throw half on a bottle with you before we go out to drink at the bars. The lifestyle was smooth at first with no problem.

shyt was hitting me hard the last few months out of nowhere. My words would slur and sometimes I couldn’t even pronounce shyt. I’d have memory loss. I often lost my train of thought. Anxiety was at an all-time high. I couldn't even control my blinking. The drinking has even given me major ED. Like I said earlier, shyt was starting to make me crazy so I was doing wild shyt in person and posting outlandish shyt on social media. But for the life of me, I could not connect my misfortunes with my drinking. I guess I got no choice but to call it a blind spot.

I love the drinking culture more than I love actually drinking. Yeah, there's a lot of negatives that come with drinking but when shyt is right and you're around the right people it's a great time. I think it's a great way for people who have absolutely nothing in common to become buddies. You might be of a different race, gender, or from a culture that no one in your area can relate to. But we all can relate to enjoying getting fukked up and having a great night. I'm a sociable dude who loves making friends and most importantly I love going out talking to women. Drinking just came along with it and that shyt eventually caught up with me.

I thought I was a goner for sure in recent weeks with how I had been feeling. Reddit's subreddit on alcoholism scared the fukk out of me tho. There are people out here having major hallucinations and sweating through their bedsheets and a bunch of other wild shyt smh. I figured my pain of getting sober couldn't be any worse than that so I remained strong through the withdraws.

I still hang with my drinking buddies because I have to be in areas to talk to the ladies ya know?! At first, they thought that I was just going through some pretend phase but it seems to be that they have finally accepted I have changed my lifestyle.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Remember how I said I felt like I was having a seizure? It was probably from the drinking because it never helps but my main problem was the vaping!
Just because it can you high and is considered marijuana does not mean that shyt is good for u!

All that metal and chemicals will get to u!! If you’re tryna sub your drinking habits with vaping don’t!