Look I'm a straight drank-a-holic and I'm sipping my last drink as we speak.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How are you all handling being sober in this shyt storm? If there was ever a time to drink, it would be now. You all holding on?

Me, I had a bad week, lost my job (I work in oil and gas, so yeah....), feeling worn out, but still sober. I'll admit, there were a few times I scared myself, and I thought I was gonna go to the store and grab some liquor. I resisted the temptation. I didn't even smoke a cigarette either. While all this corona virus shyt is terrible, I'm not gonna let it erase my sobriety. I might need to hit up a few online AA meetings though. They have those right? :jbhmm:

Hopefully you all are remaining sober too. We can't let a bad situation erase our hard work at being sober.
Keep it up breh. Unfortunately for me I'm insanely stubborn as fuk to the point i will never attend an aa meeting as i don't believe in their philosophy and i will never admit to myself that I'm weak enough to need help. Also i just don't wanna wait alcohol yet even tho i know it's bad for me.

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
How did you use to drink breh? I've had sober streaks in the past but get to the point where i can drink socially or stop after a few :francis:

I would drink until my body wouldn't allow it breh :mjlol:

It would only be on a Friday & Saturday but i would wake up with memory loss from the night before A LOT :merchant:

I've only been drinking every 3 weeks since I've started again too:ehh:

But last time i drank...me & 3 homies ran through 3 bottles of whiskey :picard:

I weren't in the best of shapes in the morning :sadcam:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
The news has informed me that we have a spike in alcoholism around the country due to this outreak.
:drunk:
I'm not feeling so alone anymore day by day. :cheers:

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
You got the edibles to help you out. I wish i could enjoy bud cause i know it ain't bad for you but that shyt just makes me paranoid to the point where i start tripping out
But anyways congrats breh keep it up
after a while of using weed that paranoia goes away

try just using a one hitter or only taking half an edible

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Ain’t even gonna lie, I’ve been drinking wine or beer pretty much every day since this “shelter in place” started. Said to myself last night that I’m gonna get back on the sober train. So here we go again

Last edited:

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
Ain’t even gonna lie, I’ve been drinking wine or beer pretty much every day since this “stay in shelter” started. Said to myself last night that I’m gonna get back on the sober train. So here we go again

This shyt shook the world to the core don't feel bad breh I was on my purpose no alcohol for 5 months and got derailed too

Find something greater to fill your boredom... I gave myself a goal to hit 6 figs with coding when this is over

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
This shyt shook the world to the core don't feel bad breh I was on my purpose no alcohol for 5 months and got derailed too

Find something greater to fill your boredom... I gave myself a goal to hit 6 figs with coding when this is over

Yeah, this is a crazy time man, and I cannot wait for it to end...if it ever does. But damn, sitting down and playing PS4 or watching Youtube while having a few beers at the end of the day is what I look forward to now. I'm noticing, though, that I'm starting to have very little to no energy the next day so I know I need to cut back or cut out.

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
I'm getting back to dat sober life (weed only) because I'm wasting all this free time bullshytting

Just copped some gas now im coding this website for my boy :wow:

What u been up to
I'm chillin at the park.:lolbron::russ:

Sober since February. Got a gym in the house so I have been lifting everyday which is groovy. :lift:

Thnx

Dap+reputation
:umad:

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
I'm chillin at the park.:lolbron::russ:

Sober since February. Got a gym in the house so I have been lifting everyday which is groovy. :lift:

Thnx

Dap+reputation
:umad:

Before this shyt started I was working out 3 times a week and lost 20 lbs around 10-12% bf... having body goals was the main catalyst for me quitting for 5 months

I need a new routine and I only have 100 lbs to work with at home smh but I'm about to cut what I've gained during quarantine then slow bulk

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Before this shyt started I was working out 3 times a week and lost 20 lbs around 10-12% bf... having body goals was the main catalyst for me quitting for 5 months

I need a new routine and I only have 100 lbs to work with at home smh but I'm about to cut what I've gained during quarantine then slow bulk
YouTube my friend. Hundreds of at home no weightd workouts the work! That's what got me started.:ufdup:

I hope you can do a push up my man.:lolbron:

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
YouTube my friend. Hundreds of at home no weightd workouts the work! That's what got me started.:ufdup:

I hope you can do a push up my man.:lolbron:

I got bored with doing push ups and bench pressing 100lbs for 15reps ... reason why I fell off... but shyt I gotta do what I gotta do I done gained 10 lbs smh

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
I got bored with doing push ups and bench pressing 100lbs for 15reps ... reason why I fell off... but shyt I gotta do what I gotta do I done gained 10 lbs smh
Push ups are where it's at. F a bench honestly. But to each his own. Now get ur ass down and hit some push ups. 100 a day to start off. You will see a difference tomorrow.