Look I'm a straight drank-a-holic and I'm sipping my last drink as we speak.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sober sleep is the best sleep. Drunk sleep is terrible. Hangxiaty in the morning after sweating all night trying to sleep, feeling terrible :camby:

It's kinda crazy how being sober improves various aspects of life. :blessed:

Also, don't you hate when you wake up with your bad breathe alcohol in your mouth and you have to brush your teeth like twice or third time to make sure to get rid of stink alcohol in your mouth :scusthov:. Even when u brush your teeth while you throw up cause of the alcohol:scusthov:

Pimpdaddy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GMB
Also, don't you hate when you wake up with your bad breathe alcohol in your mouth and you have to brush your teeth like twice or third time to make sure to get rid of stink alcohol in your mouth :scusthov:. Even when u brush your teeth while you throw up cause of the alcohol:scusthov:

The breath comes from your stomach so you can brush your teeth all u want. The smell is still there but your mind erases it

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Still smoking? Dapped and repped btw.
Nah, actually. I haven’t smoked a cig or vaped since mid-November. The patch actually works if you follow the instructions and not take any “cheat” cigs. Who woulda thought :heh:

I still dream about drinking and smoking a couple of days a week. It’s weird. I don’t feel the urge to drink very much, but apparently my subconscious is, for whatever reason. I talked to somebody about it and they said it’s normal, your dreams don’t really mean anything :ld:

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Nah, actually. I haven’t smoked a cig or vaped since mid-November. The patch actually works if you follow the instructions and not take any “cheat” cigs. Who woulda thought :heh:

I still dream about drinking and smoking a couple of days a week. It’s weird. I don’t feel the urge to drink very much, but apparently my subconscious is, for whatever reason. I talked to somebody about it and they said it’s normal, your dreams don’t really mean anything :ld:

I smoke sparingly now, and I still have the dreams. Nowhere near as bad as the used to, maybe the total of a pack a month. As far as drinking I haven't touched anything since NYE....i felt like pure death the day after. fukk that.