Look I'm a straight drank-a-holic and I'm sipping my last drink as we speak.

NVious

Only Built 4 Cuban Minx
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Grand Rapids, Michigan
What did/do you do to fill the void?

Fell back in love with music, exercised more, picked up hours at work, and spent more time with the girl that I was chasing.

There’s so many things to do other than drink. I was a really heavy drinker too. I would drink a pint of cheap whiskey, and THEN head out with my friends. It was a problem. I don’t miss it at all.

If I can stop, I know 100% others can too. I was a terrible mess for a long time, but I did a 180. I still have a long way to go, but it can be done.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Fell back in love with music, exercised more, picked up hours at work, and spent more time with the girl that I was chasing.

There’s so many things to do other than drink. I was a really heavy drinker too. I would drink a pint of cheap whiskey, and THEN head out with my friends. It was a problem. I don’t miss it at all.

If I can stop, I know 100% others can too. I was a terrible mess for a long time, but I did a 180. I still have a long way to go, but it can be done.
:ehh:
:ufdup:
:salute:
Dap+reputation

Daps
How's the brehs doing? Been going hard last few months but going for dry July and gonna try my best to stick to it this time.
Went 4 weeks sober but started back up a few days ago...figured the 4th comin so that was my excuse...

This pandemic had me going hard tho...had to chill out in June

Ima try to stay strong after the 4th

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
shyt’s getting stressful with my life :francis:

I’m not having liquor cravings that much, but I’m having some really strong cravings to smoke a cigarette or vape. I keep doing the, “I won’t smoke for today,” thing, but it’s getting harder and harder to resist. I haven’t had any nicotine since like October/November. :sadcam: