Look I'm a straight drank-a-holic and I'm sipping my last drink as we speak.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Squirrel @Ciggavelli

I haven't drank that much til Kobe news I had to drink for the Superbowl so after Superbowl I haven't drink since. Man, I'm telling you sober is the best when come to sleep.

Sleeping Sober>>>>>>Drunk Sleep. I know when you drink alcohol before bed you might fall into deep sleep quicker but it will leave you feeling tired the next day no matter how long you stay in bed, lazy,don't want do nothing.

Being sober make me feel so fukking good :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
I am an alcoholic by definition

I drink a minimum s half pint a day . Max 1 pint per day.. 90percent I'm drinking vodka w sum type of energy drink.....

ENERGY DRINKS???

Yes

Taurine/l caratine b vitamins

Those 3 are sum of the most potent ingredients known to man to reduce I'll effects of alcohol on the body..

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@Squirrel @Ciggavelli

I haven't drank that much til Kobe news I had to drink for the Superbowl so after Superbowl I haven't drink since. Man, I'm telling you sober is the best when come to sleep.

Sleeping Sober>>>>>>Drunk Sleep. I know when you drink alcohol before bed you might fall into deep sleep quicker but it will leave you feeling tired the next day no matter how long you stay in bed, lazy,don't want do nothing.

Being sober make me feel so fukking good :blessed:
:ehh:

Sober sleep is the best sleep. Drunk sleep is terrible. Hangxiaty in the morning after sweating all night trying to sleep, feeling terrible :camby:

It's kinda crazy how being sober improves various aspects of life. :blessed: