Look I'm a straight drank-a-holic and I'm sipping my last drink as we speak.

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I've posted in here before but w/e

My issue with alcohol is the insomnia when I stop. Legit after I binge I go 2-3 days where I cant sleep and i feel like dying.

The anxiety and helplessness is wild

Got some sleep last night after not sleeping for a few days and i feel amazing but I'm sure I'll be drinking this weekend :francis:

lespaulultra3

All Star
Daps
You know this is where I been fukkin up...

I had a really great date a couple months ago without alcohol and the girl was into me, and I realized I didnt need no alcohol to be entertaining and fun. Then I remember a girl in middle school telling me I was only fun and cool when I'm drunk and nobody likes me sober and I revert back to bad habbits, she was a bytch but cute and I was an insecure kid.. That was 16 years ago idk why it left such a scar, nobody has said that since or anyone other than her and I keep a bigger social circle but those words have haunted me. I'm being told the opposite nowadays with the women close to me about I should be sober and it's like my subconscious dont believe them..

You were drinking back in Middle School?

Daps
I've got an unopened whiskey bottle on the table as we speak, my homies on route & we going to demolish this before we go out & try to pick up some hoes at some bars

giphy.gif

:mjcry:
:mjlol: @ smashing a bottle of whiskey before venturing out to the bar.

treezee

LWO
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
Ok brehs... who's with me. New years eve will be the last drink I have a for a long time. They say you can break a habit after 3 days, some say 3 weeks. It will be at least 3 months before I have another drink, if ever again. Who's with me brehs? Operation: Last Drink NYE.

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
I've posted in here before but w/e

My issue with alcohol is the insomnia when I stop. Legit after I binge I go 2-3 days where I cant sleep and i feel like dying.

The anxiety and helplessness is wild

Got some sleep last night after not sleeping for a few days and i feel amazing but I'm sure I'll be drinking this weekend :francis:
The first 3 days are the hardest :yeshrug:
Once you start sleeping and eating regularly again, each day improves.
Those restless, cold sweat, empty stomach, delirious nights though :picard:
I always made the mistake of drinking after day 3 because I was at about 60% , which was infinitely better than those previous 3 days :snoop: