Look I'm a straight drank-a-holic and I'm sipping my last drink as we speak.

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
is it that hard to not keep alcohol in your home and just have drinks every now and then socially? it works for me and the nights I do have drinks are great:mjlit: but drinking is something I never plan to do unless the situation calls for it :mjlit:

treezee

LWO
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
is it that hard to not keep alcohol in your home and just have drinks every now and then socially? it works for me and the nights I do have drinks are great:mjlit: but drinking is something I never plan to do unless the situation calls for it :mjlit:

This is the ultimate plan. But the stress of life, work, fam etc. has me feeling like after a hard days work I deserve a drink to relax. That thinking is what a lot of people need to change. A drink is not a reward.

fckyoupayme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Yo Momma's Front Porch
Ok brehs... who's with me. New years eve will be the last drink I have a for a long time. They say you can break a habit after 3 days, some say 3 weeks. It will be at least 3 months before I have another drink, if ever again. Who's with me brehs? Operation: Last Drink NYE.

Im with you. I was doing good for 5 months. Thought I could be a casual drinker and moderate. I’m already up to my old tricks. I gotta go back to being completely dry.

is it that hard to not keep alcohol in your home and just have drinks every now and then socially?[/B] it works for me and the nights I do have drinks are great:mjlit: but drinking is something I never plan to do unless the situation calls for it :mjlit:

Yes :sadcam:

So I went from drinking a 6pk of IPAs to buying vodka cause its cheaper and gets me more drunk. I was getting used to the IPAs and not getting as faded.

This is how it begins

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
you get used to it...

started off with like 2/3 tall cans and would be good... now its mandatory i drink like at least 7 tallies with some jameson:mjcry:
Maybe something is wrong with me or it takes longer for it to get out of my system, because the next morning my body feels like it ran a marathon the night before.

If I never got that feeling I'd probably do it more casually

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
Maybe something is wrong with me or it takes longer for it to get out of my system, because the next morning my body feels like it ran a marathon the night before.

If I never got that feeling I'd probably do it more casually

its crazy like i be waking up feeling like shyt(but not hungover) and hit the gas station @630 am and drink a 24oz and get back to being a happy camper and the day goes on... rinse and repeat

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Ok brehs... who's with me. New years eve will be the last drink I have a for a long time. They say you can break a habit after 3 days, some say 3 weeks. It will be at least 3 months before I have another drink, if ever again. Who's with me brehs? Operation: Last Drink NYE.

One thing to keep in mind is that you are supposed to take sobriety one day at a time. If you go further than that in you mind in the beginning, you may feel overwhelmed and say, "fukk it" and drink.

No hangover crew over here. Maybe if I got them I would have more of an incentive to slow down

Hangovers are much worse the older you get. They got so bad with me that I had to drink just to get over the hangover quickly. That then led to drinking all day every day. So, be careful of that

raidersreceiver

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Portland, OR
Im with you. I was doing good for 5 months. Thought I could be a casual drinker and moderate. I’m already up to my old tricks. I gotta go back to being completely dry.

Yes :sadcam:

This is how it begins
I know I have a problem. In the last 2 years the longest I've gone without drinking is like 10 days