Look I'm a straight drank-a-holic and I'm sipping my last drink as we speak.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
I cut back on booze significantly a few months back. Just pop weed gummies now. I went from 185ish, diesel but with a bit of belly fat to shredded 178 muscles poppin everywhere. Jumping Rope has been the impetus for all of this.

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Feeling groovy compadre. Very groovy. :hula:

20 days of the sober life.

And yourself?

salute :salute:

I am 100 plus now feeling good!! :obama:

About to wrap up this early recovery program. Gets easier every day but still keep up with the program to stay grounded. :jbhmm:I feel like complacency can get me if i dont stay on my ish

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I cut back on booze significantly a few months back. Just pop weed gummies now. I went from 185ish, diesel but with a bit of belly fat to shredded 178 muscles poppin everywhere. Jumping Rope has been the impetus for all of this.

jumping rope is great! I used the weighted ones and got that boxer tap down. My fat azz could barely do 50 in a row now im up to 100 plus and around 70 with the box tap.

Great way to lose weight..what do youdo with it?

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
jumping rope is great! I used the weighted ones and got that boxer tap down. My fat azz could barely do 50 in a row now im up to 100 plus and around 70 with the box tap.

Great way to lose weight..what do youdo with it?

I bought 4 cross ropes. 1/4 lb, 1/2 lb, 1 lb & 2 lb

I’m doing criss crosses, boxer steps, heel toe taps, side twists, alternate foot, basic jumps. Started hitting double Unders too.

it’s a total game changer. I just wish I started doing this 10 years ago. After two days in a row my 42 year old calves SCREAM!

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
I've got an unopened whiskey bottle on the table as we speak, my homies on route & we going to demolish this before we go out & try to pick up some hoes at some bars

giphy.gif

:mjcry:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I finally did it instead of just talking about it. 2019 and this 4 month European vacation may have saved my life. I stopped smoking cigarettes cold turkey early this year so I been solid on that. After getting to Germany and drinking EVERYTHING for stupid cheap prices (shot of henn is like $2, tall glass of draft beer is $3-$4, most expensive shot are like $6, and mixed drinks are like $8) I just got tired of drinking super heavy for the first 2 weeks. So then I started only drinking on the weekends. Then I went to Amsterdam and it was night n day compared to Germany. People in Amsterdam are more polite, open minded, clean, and overall more happy. Most of the bars in downtown Amsterdam are empty because people be walking the streets smoking that good gas (it's legal). The train ride from Amsterdam to Berlin really highlight it. On the train people from the Netherlands was quiet, cool, and calm. As soon as we crossed the German border....that's when the drunks started to hop on. They were loud, obnoxious, signing those loud soccer songs, and overall embarrassing. You could tell they were all drunk because they would bring cases of beer on the train and kept drinking on the train. Plus they stank. This solidified my stance on not drinking. Since then I've only had a glass of red wine or 2 here and there and only because of the said health benefits. People still don't believe me and to tell me to stop playing when they order drinks and I say I just want water/ no gas. Or when they order a round of shots and I be like iight I'll take a shot of water. But it is what it is, I ain't gonna let no one peer pressure me. It feels good to be clear headed all the time and not do stupid shyt only to wake up with a headache, embarrassment, and depression.

lespaulultra3

All Star
Daps
I finally did it instead of just talking about it. 2019 and this 4 month European vacation may have saved my life. I stopped smoking cigarettes cold turkey early this year so I been solid on that. After getting to Germany and drinking EVERYTHING for stupid cheap prices (shot of henn is like $2, tall glass of draft beer is $3-$4, most expensive shot are like $6, and mixed drinks are like $8) I just got tired of drinking super heavy for the first 2 weeks. So then I started only drinking on the weekends. Then I went to Amsterdam and it was night n day compared to Germany. People in Amsterdam are more polite, open minded, clean, and overall more happy. Most of the bars in downtown Amsterdam are empty because people be walking the streets smoking that good gas (it's legal). The train ride from Amsterdam to Berlin really highlight it. On the train people from the Netherlands was quiet, cool, and calm. As soon as we crossed the German border....that's when the drunks started to hop on. They were loud, obnoxious, signing those loud soccer songs, and overall embarrassing. You could tell they were all drunk because they would bring cases of beer on the train and kept drinking on the train. Plus they stank. This solidified my stance on not drinking. Since then I've only had a glass of red wine or 2 here and there and only because of the said health benefits. People still don't believe me and to tell me to stop playing when they order drinks and I say I just want water/ no gas. Or when they order a round of shots and I be like iight I'll take a shot of water. But it is what it is, I ain't gonna let no one peer pressure me. It feels good to be clear headed all the time and not do stupid shyt only to wake up with a headache, embarrassment, and depression.

Good job and keep it up. Don't worry about peer pressure either. You're a grown man so unless someone is holding you down and pouring alcohol in your mouth, any alcohol intake after this is entirely your fault. That's what I tell myself whenever I go out with friends that drink. I'm on day 11 of 400 right now.