Look I'm a straight drank-a-holic and I'm sipping my last drink as we speak.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
I've got an unopened whiskey bottle on the table as we speak, my homies on route & we going to demolish this before we go out & try to pick up some hoes at some bars

giphy.gif

:mjcry:
:ehh:

:ufdup:

:salute:

lespaulultra3

All Star
Daps
I just hit day 14 of 400 and I swear I just got some of the best sleep in my life. Now I understand why people say that alcohol helps you fall asleep but it's not quality sleep. It's been years since I've felt so refreshed after only 7 hours of sleep. Keep going guys because I'm proof that it does get better.

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
I just hit day 14 of 400 and I swear I just got some of the best sleep in my life. Now I understand why people say that alcohol helps you fall asleep but it's not quality sleep. It's been years since I've felt so refreshed after only 7 hours of sleep. Keep going guys because I'm proof that it does get better.
:salute::smugdraper::win::umad:

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
in 3 days i will be 2 months dry

1 thing i will put here as motivation is i thought alcohol was helping me get women

i did fine with women when i was drinking i wasn't an incel but i had plenty of droughts.

now i got women flocking just smashed a chick on the first date last weekend now im going out with a new chick this weekend :blessed:

my confidence from dropping weight and sticking with my goals is changing my aura :blessed:

multiple chicks chasing me now :blessed:

stay with it bruhs

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA

1 thing i will put here as motivation is i thought alcohol was helping me get women

i did fine with women when i was drinking i wasn't an incel but i had plenty of droughts.

now i got women flocking just smashed a chick on the first date last weekend now im going out with a new chick this weekend :blessed:

my confidence from dropping weight and sticking with my goals is changing my aura :blessed:

stay with it bruhs
Big facts! My whole mindset was I need to drink to get women. More or less... :stopitslime:

Last edited:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic

stay with it bruhs

You know this is where I been fukkin up...

I had a really great date a couple months ago without alcohol and the girl was into me, and I realized I didnt need no alcohol to be entertaining and fun. Then I remember a girl in middle school telling me I was only fun and cool when I'm drunk and nobody likes me sober and I revert back to bad habbits, she was a bytch but cute and I was an insecure kid.. That was 16 years ago idk why it left such a scar, nobody has said that since or anyone other than her and I keep a bigger social circle but those words have haunted me. I'm being told the opposite nowadays with the women close to me about I should be sober and it's like my subconscious dont believe them..