Look I'm a straight drank-a-holic and I'm sipping my last drink as we speak.

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
I agree. What's the worst that can happen?
:yeshrug:

Sober since November 16th
:troll:
if you still smoke weed u can still go out and be in social situations and not be the straight edge sober one(on sat i went to the strip club high af and had a great time) and your bank account will be fatter while your stomach gets flatter

keep it up

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
if you still smoke weed u can still go out and be in social situations and not be the straight edge sober one(on sat i went to the strip club high af and had a great time) and your bank account will be fatter while your stomach gets flatter

keep it up
Right on. Yeah, I don't smoke so its just 100% cranberry juice when I go out. :russ:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: P90

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hope everybody doing ok. I'm on day 7 and I'm going all the way to 400. I've been dealing with a lot more stress now since I've been forced to deal with my problems instead of drinking them away. Still, it feels good to wake up without a headache or a hangover. Feels good to drive to work and not have to worry about catching a DUI. Feels good to save a minimum of $300 a month since I'm not buying alcohol anymore.

Im on day 7 too. It was boring as hell over my off days. I hit the gym, cleaned up, did online shopping . I was still bored since the wife was at work. But its better than being drunk all day , riding around, then sleeping the day away. I got a lot of stuff accomplished so thats good.
I'm trying not to have a drink until Feb/ March
1.75 liters on deck 24/7.
:lolbron:
I wouldn't even drink water for days or eat an actual meal sometimes. That's how I was getting down brehs.

man i went from 186 to 156 due to drinking. I have NO appetite and honestly do even remember to eat. Or I'll buy some food, get to drinking then wake up the next morning and its in my back seat :gucci:

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Im on day 7 too. It was boring as hell over my off days. I hit the gym, cleaned up, did online shopping . I was still bored since the wife was at work. But its better than being drunk all day , riding around, then sleeping the day away. I got a lot of stuff accomplished so thats good.

man i went from 186 to 156 due to drinking. I have NO appetite and honestly do even remember to eat. Or I'll buy some food, get to drinking then wake up the next morning and its in my back seat :gucci:
Yo, wtf is that shyt about! :mjlol:

I would try to get wasted so I could actually eat something then pass out having me a good ol' nap.:yeshrug:

There were sooo many times I would get drunk and go online looking for all the spots to eat. My eyes were way bigger than my stomach though. I would break the bank ordering so much shyt and not even eat it. :gucci:

Right before I stopped sippin I went to the best sandwich spot in the city and dropped $30 on 2 sandwiches that didnt even eat until weeks later I shyt you not.
:mjtf:

Once I went to wingstop and spent $50 on wings. Was heading home and had to piss so bad. I hopped off the train to piss and I left my fukking food breh!:unimpressed:

I literally just kept sipping, headed back to wingstop and bought $50 more:snoop:

I didnt even eat that shyt till like a week n a half later.

:sadbron:

Last edited:

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA

Your mind was on that "just incase" hype!

Same here.:mjlol:

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Hope everybody doing ok. I'm on day 7 and I'm going all the way to 400. I've been dealing with a lot more stress now since I've been forced to deal with my problems instead of drinking them away. Still, it feels good to wake up without a headache or a hangover. Feels good to drive to work and not have to worry about catching a DUI. Feels good to save a minimum of $300 a month since I'm not buying alcohol anymore.

:lawd: keep it up man!!!

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
Right on. Yeah, I don't smoke so its just 100% crznberry juice when I go out. :russ:
yea thats cool too do whatever gotta do to not drink but still have fun

all i know is after going out and denying drinks that 1st night out it gets incredibly easy...ive been around chicks that were bad af playing drinking games and was able to say no all night
they were giving me my props for not drinking ended up getting one of their numbers

- 1st thanksgiving weekend in a long time i wasnt drunk af eating everything in sight while celebrating nothing -
all my family and my friends back home talking about how good i look now and how they are trying to get in shape like me and im still losing weight after slightly binge eating over that weekend :blessed:

this can be you by christmas time

drinking alcohol isnt even on my mind at this point im damn near in monk mode right now

keep it going bro it gets easier

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea thats cool too do whatever gotta do to not drink but still have fun

all i know is after going out and denying drinks that 1st night out it gets incredibly easy...ive been around chicks that were bad af playing drinking games and was able to say no all night
they were giving me my props for not drinking ended up getting one of their numbers

- 1st thanksgiving weekend in a long time i wasnt drunk af eating everything in sight while celebrating nothing -
all my family and my friends back home talking about how good i look now and how they are trying to get in shape like me and im still losing weight after slightly binge eating over that weekend :blessed:

this can be you by christmas time

drinking alcohol isnt even on my mind at this point im damn near in monk mode right now

keep it going bro it gets easier

After day 5 of binge drinking, i used to feel like a straight up loser man. Right now im drinking like a gallon of water a day and i been hitting the gym

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo, wtf is that shyt about! :mjlol:

I would try to get wasted so i could actually eat something then pass out having a good ol nap.:yeshrug:

There were sooo many times I would get drunk and go online looking for all the spots to eat. My eyes were way bigger than my stomach. I would break the bank ordering so much shyt and not even eat it. :gucci:

Right before I stopped sippin I went to the best sandwich spot in the city and dropped $30 on 2 sandwiches that didnt even eat until weeks later I shyt you not.
:mjtf:

Once I went to wingstop and spent $50 on wings. Was heading home and had to piss so bad. I hoped off the train to piss and I left my fukking food breh!:unimpressed:

I literally just kept sipping, headed back to wingstop and bought $50 more@ :snoop:

I didnt even eat that shyt till like a week n a half later.

:sadbron:

Drinking always kills my appetite. I get drunk and show up at everybody house. Chill drink, then go to the next person house.

By 8pm im sleep until 1130pm, then i'll drink a lil more and watch tv....repeat it all the next day

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
man im almost 2 months with no alcohol just weed when i want to go out

im becoming a new person already in a good way

if you are thinking about quitting ... do it

My boy did the same thing after me and a few friends had a intervention with him. He smokes weed now but his life has improved a lot