Look I'm a straight drank-a-holic and I'm sipping my last drink as we speak.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
@Squirrel, how much were you drinking before you let it go? Haven’t really drank beer in a while but been drinking red wine but even still, wanna quit that. During the week I’m fine, it’s the weekends I have issues.
1.75 liters on deck 24/7.
:lolbron:
I wouldn't even drink water for days or eat an actual meal sometimes. That's how I was getting down brehs.

Last edited:
Daps
Hows everybody doing out there?
:pachaha:

Yah guy hasnt had ANY ALCHOHOL since November 16th which was last Saturday.
:ohlawd:

Im a lazy drinker and I dont get much accomplished off the sauce. Ive been unemployed for a minute now because of it. I jumped off the wagon and had to go through it for a few days which is normal. :snoop:

I started job hunting on the 18th and received an offer on the 21st making in the mid $20's an hour with available OT (fingers crossed) since its a 24 hour facility.

:obama:

Ive gotten my appetite back and have been drinking a lot of water. A liter + has been my daily goal.
@TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY
:ufdup:

I feel a lot better mentally and physically as of late. Being an everyday drinker doesn't do the body any good and im just taking things a day at a time.

Stay positive yall and remember things can always change for the better. Hell, Im living proof. Keep it funky and enjoy your weekend brehs.

:salute:

SQUIRREL
:wow:

Good sht

lespaulultra3

All Star
Daps
Hope everybody doing ok. I'm on day 7 and I'm going all the way to 400. I've been dealing with a lot more stress now since I've been forced to deal with my problems instead of drinking them away. Still, it feels good to wake up without a headache or a hangover. Feels good to drive to work and not have to worry about catching a DUI. Feels good to save a minimum of $300 a month since I'm not buying alcohol anymore.

treezee

LWO
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
Hope everybody doing ok. I'm on day 7 and I'm going all the way to 400. I've been dealing with a lot more stress now since I've been forced to deal with my problems instead of drinking them away. Still, it feels good to wake up without a headache or a hangover. Feels good to drive to work and not have to worry about catching a DUI. Feels good to save a minimum of $300 a month since I'm not buying alcohol anymore.

:salute:

P90

Automatic Ultra Reflex
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk where I’m from / Bahston where I’m at

:salute:Keep up the good fight.