Look I'm a straight drank-a-holic and I'm sipping my last drink as we speak.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
How is everybody doing out there?
:pachaha:

Yah guy hasnt had ANY ALCHOHOL since November 16th which was last Saturday.
:ohlawd:

Im a lazy drinker and I dont get much accomplished off the sauce and I have been unemployed for a minute now because of it. I jumped off the wagon and had to go through it for a few days which is normal when you are depriving your body of that sweet poison it's accustomed to. :snoop:

I started job hunting on the 18th and received an offer on the 21st making in the mid $20's an hour with available OT (fingers crossed) since its a 24 hour facility.

:obama:

Ive gotten my appetite back and have been drinking a lot of water. A gallon+ has been my daily goal.
@TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY
:ufdup:

I feel a lot better mentally and physically as of late living the sober lifestyle. Being an everyday drinker doesn't do the body any good so I'm just taking things one day at a time.

Stay positive yall and remember things can always change for the better. Hell, Im living proof. Keep it funky and enjoy your weekend brehs.

:salute:

SQUIRREL

Last edited:

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Hows everybody doing out there?
:pachaha:

Yah guy hasnt had ANY ALCHOHOL since November 16th which was last Saturday.

:ohlawd:

Im a lazy drinker and I dont get much accomplished off the sauce. Ive been unemployed for a minute now because of it. I jumped off the wagon and had to go through it for a few days which is normal. :snoop:

I started job hunting on the 18th and recieved an offer on the 21st making in the mid $20's an hour with available OT (hopefully) since its a 24 hour facility.

:obama:

Ive gotten my appetite back and have been drinking a lot of water. A liter a day is my daily goal. I feel great and im just taking things a day at a time.
Stay positive yall and remember things can always change for the better. Hell, Im living proof. Keep it funky out there and enjoy your weekend brehs.

:salute:

SQUIRREL

That’s dope!!! Great message to wake up to seeing positive change! Keep it up

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Had a night of drinking, went to bed at 330 and woke up at 830, I slightly still feel buzzed. Will drink again later tonight at an event I’m going to. Drank straight whiskey last night.

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I am 90 plus days sober now. It is getting easier every day. Only issues I have is dealing with life with a sober mind - actually difficult to manage but VERY healthy.

Its the holidays ya'll. A very difficult time but stay strong and hit up a meeting or talk to someone in recovery. It has worked for me and I hope it can work for you.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
@Squirrel, how much were you drinking before you let it go? Haven’t really drank beer in a while but been drinking red wine but even still, wanna quit that. During the week I’m fine, it’s the weekends I have issues.