Look I'm a straight drank-a-holic and I'm sipping my last drink as we speak.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Any of y’all actually quit and have physical withdrawal symptoms

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Alcohol is dangerous and can kill you when you stop. Besides benzodiazepines those are the only two drugs that cal literally kill you when detoxing.

Seizures are the worst and depending on how bad you are can impact if you could get one. If you drank to function and got shakes if you didn’t drink in the daily you are at high risk.

My detox lasted two day and included sweating, restlessness, hallucinations. Sucked but I got through it.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Im going to keep it all the way funky.

I choose not to stop drinking because of withdrawal.

Thats it period.

:yeshrug:

Nightmares,insomnia and paranoia:snoop:

But fukk it im going to ride this shyt out. Ill own up to my shyt idc. Im not hurting anybody or going to jail. I chill indoors n watch tv n kick it.

So f u if u got a problem with that.

:ld:
Go to an alcohol treatment center. There are medications you can take to help you with drawl. Do NoT resign yourself to a life of perpetual drunkenness. It’s literally a death scentence.

consider smoking weed to help with the anxiety and paranoia. A heavy indica is preferable.

Oxazepam is good for withdrawals

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Alcohol is dangerous and can kill you when you stop. Besides benzodiazepines those are the only two drugs that cal literally kill you when detoxing.

Seizures are the worst and depending on how bad you are can impact if you could get one. If you drank to function and got shakes if you didn’t drink in the daily you are at high risk.

My detox lasted two day and included sweating, restlessness, hallucinations. Sucked but I got through it.
How much and how often u was drinking?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
20 months sober :blessed:

Still struggling to be extroverted and fun. I used alcohol all the time to have fun and talk with people. I was doing that since I was like 17. It's hard figuring out how to interact with people in a social setting without drugs or alcohol. Hopefully I'll figure it out, but I like this sober life so much better :blessed:

P90

Automatic Ultra Reflex
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk where I’m from / Bahston where I’m at
20 months sober :blessed:

Still struggling to be extroverted and fun. I used alcohol all the time to have fun and talk with people. I was doing that since I was like 17. It's hard figuring out how to interact with people in a social setting without drugs or alcohol. Hopefully I'll figure it out, but I like this sober life so much better :blessed:

Dead ass, just interacting in a social setting becomes a chore and I am still trying to figure out how to. No one seems to have any good answers or solutions to the social aspect.

Dap + Rep for the struggle. :salute:

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Why were you going so hard?

It was the weekend :mjcry:

I was so hung over each day that i pretty much head out in the morning to find a spot to drink with my boy to get rid of my headache...

Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday was hell though....night sweats, anxiety, insomnia & depression...

Kept it low key this week end & layed of the drink, felt good waking up sober :banderas:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Nah, the anxiety, sweating, inability to eat, and paranoia for days maybe a week is nothing to fukk with.

:wow:

If you dream of unicorns and soft goose down pillows I salute you.

:salute:

But with me, I get afraid of my own damn shadow sometimes and start seeing things in the dark.
:ohhh:
Nightmares are ALWAYS about violence. Just last night/morning.

Why I cant stop until I check back into a hospital and they pump me full of them pain killers so I can sleep.

:damn:

Some Freddie Kruger shyt.

Last edited: