Look I'm a straight drank-a-holic and I'm sipping my last drink as we speak.

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
I been struggling more than ever. I tried to quit on October 1 and ended up drinking every single day this month. I killed 9 beers before work this morning and barely got a buzz. fukk waiting until January 1st. I’m trying to shake this addiction before that. It’s like I go a few days with no alcohol and once I finally get a taste, I fall down the rabbit hole all over again.

this...

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Im going to keep it all the way funky.

I choose not to stop drinking because of withdrawal.

Thats it period.

:yeshrug:

Nightmares,insomnia and paranoia:snoop:

But fukk it im going to ride this shyt out. Ill own up to my shyt idc. Im not hurting anybody or going to jail. I chill indoors n watch tv n kick it.

So f u if u got a problem with that.

:ld:

fckyoupayme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Yo Momma's Front Porch
how you do it
I did a couple of things. At first it’s hard but then it gets easier and easier. You feel and look so much better so that gives you motivation to keep it up

1) I downloaded an app so that I could track my progress. I saw how much time and money I was saving.

2) on the app I made a daily pledge. I only focused on being sober one day at a time

3) I opened up and talked to people closest to me. This was by far the hardest but the most necessary. When I wanted to drink I would talk to them and have support in staying sober

4) I cleared alcohol from my home and disengaged from alcohol centered activities for awhile. I’m good now but in the beginning I just didn’t even go

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
I been struggling more than ever. I tried to quit on October 1 and ended up drinking every single day this month. I killed 9 beers before work this morning and barely got a buzz. fukk waiting until January 1st. I’m trying to shake this addiction before that. It’s like I go a few days with no alcohol and once I finally get a taste, I fall down the rabbit hole all over again.
Bruh :picard:
If you work nights I'd understand but what time are you waking up to get that hair of the dog in ? 9 beers wasn't shyt to me either but that's still 2 hours worth, right :ld:
Worst working experience for me was when I was working IN the county jail kitchen replacing the flooring.
I couldn't start until 4 PM:damn:
Had to sign my name and time I arrived daily:damn:
Sweatin cold bullets, shakin like a leaf, illegible chicken scratch writing. I couldn't *print* my damn name :mjcry:
My boss standing over my shoulder (we had many discussions about my alcoholism and his Christian ass wanted to "save" me) watchin me struggle:francis:
County clerk lookin at me like:martin::birdman:
Every other day I'm drinking at 4. This one had me starting work at 4, pullin up IN the jail of all places just a wretched mess:to:
It was a complete nightmare:mjcry:

Thats it period.

But fukk it im going to ride this shyt out. Ill own up to my shyt idc. Im not hurting anybody or going to jail. I chill indoors n watch tv n kick it.

Can't dap, can't comment, can't read this green shyt breh:yeshrug:
I did a couple of things. At first it’s hard but then it gets easier and easier. You feel and look so much better so that gives you motivation to keep it up

1) I downloaded an app so that I could track my progress. I saw how much time and money I was saving.

2) on the app I made a daily pledge. I only focused on being sober one day at a time

3) I opened up and talked to people closest to me. This was by far the hardest but the most necessary. When I wanted to drink I would talk to them and have support in staying sober

4) I cleared alcohol from my home and disengaged from alcohol centered activities for awhile. I’m good now but in the beginning I just didn’t even go
This is a very important part.
Me-I was unafraid to express my struggles. Ma dukes always believed in me and showed support. Knew it was something I would eventually work through. Talked about it with my multiple bosses (who kept me employed, partially in part due to my honesty and desire for better), coworkers, everybody in my life.
When you're 100% transparent and up front with everyone in your life, you feel like you're not hiding a secret.
1 - it's not a secret. They know.
2 - people respect you for being honest. It humanizes us. On paper we're "addicts/alcoholics". But we're also humans like the people who judge us with their own shortcomings.
When you have people in your corner who understand your situation it makes it easier to navigate.
Godspeed brethren:salute:

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps

Thats it period.

Liver cancer is a bytch. I just want you to know that.