Look I'm a straight drank-a-holic and I'm sipping my last drink as we speak.

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
I'm on day 92 sober and I gotta admit...

The way you're talking is EXACTLY how I was when I quit. I was a "maintenance drinker". No binges but daily 6 packs of 9% IPAs. I was usually fit and in great shape but the drinking sapped all motivation to go to the gym.

I'm so thankful to be sober!
:blessed:

Your drinking is much worse than you can imagine. Your addict mind is hiding the truth from you. I'm 99% sure you got the 'ism (but it's not my place to tell you that).

Life is so much better sober. It's worth whatever you gotta do to get there.
Wow we were doing the exact same thing. I just passed six months! I feel better at 37 than I ever have in my life. Congrats to you! 90 days is HUGE! Keep counting and keep it up!

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
For anyone who is having trouble quitting I recommend this book. It helped me.

Allen Carr's Quit Drinking Without Willpower

It's $14 on Amazon and takes about three hours.
Oh snap, co-sign! We are definitely soul brothers. I read (well listened to) Allen Carr's The EasyWay To Control Alcohol around my 30th day dry and it completely re-wired my brain for sobriety. I think that was the earlier version of the book you read.
:salute:

I probably listened to it 5 times over. So much gold in there. Wakes you ALL THE WAY up, if you let it.

Might be time for another listen!

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Toss that poison in the trash Playboi! The money is already spent, but your freedom and great life is waiting for you to make the right move. This ain't the time to be cheap.

Again, we mirror...I bought a 6 pack about 5 days into my sobriety, but I didn't know WHY. It was a strange force compelling me to do it. I didn't even want that crap, tbh. I had my mind made up to quit. I ended up opening a bottle and put my nose to it. The beer smelled like shyt to me that day. I tossed the entire 6 pack in the trash and have been on HULK STATUS ever since.

Best waste of money my entire life.

Do it man. Just do it.

I just want to say, thank you again for this post brother. This really stuck with me and I've made a hell of a change since then. All yall are awesome in this thread man, I hope yall continue your success regardless of any set backs life throws at you.

lespaulultra3

All Star
Daps
I been struggling more than ever. I tried to quit on October 1 and ended up drinking every single day this month. I killed 9 beers before work this morning and barely got a buzz. fukk waiting until January 1st. I’m trying to shake this addiction before that. It’s like I go a few days with no alcohol and once I finally get a taste, I fall down the rabbit hole all over again.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
I been struggling more than ever. I tried to quit on October 1 and ended up drinking every single day this month. I killed 9 beers before work this morning and barely got a buzz. fukk waiting until January 1st. I’m trying to shake this addiction before that. It’s like I go a few days with no alcohol and once I finally get a taste, I fall down the rabbit hole all over again.
I'm exactly the same.