Look I'm a straight drank-a-holic and I'm sipping my last drink as we speak.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Been a over a week since Ive had my last drink. The anxiety and sleep problems are mostly gone. Now I just gotta figure out how to navigate life sober.
I had a slip up last friday but remained sober the rest of the weekend and all this week. Doesnt even seem like a big deal anymore, just need more hobbies for the weekend

Mainy

Rookie
Daps
I just want to make 1 point-just because you give up drinking alcohol does not mean your life will be "fantastic". There's still murders, violence in general, nikkaz will still try to cross you, cheat you, you have unexpected negative shyt happen to you or your relatives, diseases,all types of shyt. I had some past negatives with alcohol too and I mention it because when you are away from alcohol you might expect everything to be great and when it's not like that you might say "fukk it" and go back to alcohol and be worse. God be with you-keep playing this game of life and most of all keep praying.

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
When I stop drinking, I can't sleep. But I'll join the brehs one day.

Till then, Dusse Friday.
That is the best time/biggest red flag TO stop. If you continue to drink, all that shyt gets worse. It will fukk up your appetite, the withdrawals absolutely get much worse.
Get some melatonin for the sleep. It may or may not even work but it's worth a shot.
You're tolerance will get higher and need more to fall asleep. Waking up in the middle of the night or earlier in the morning when the alcohol wears off.
Trust-those first few nights will be restless but you're looking at a world of misery if you don't quit now.
Took me 10 years fighting the cycle as it continued to escalate :mjcry:
Listen to breh here-
Been a over a week since Ive had my last drink. The anxiety and sleep problems are mostly gone. Now I just gotta figure out how to navigate life sober.
It will get easier breh :salute:
Keep yourself busy after work and take your ass to bed. Rinse and repeat. Watch the days stack up. Quitting isn't fun. It's physical and mental. Once you get restored tho :banderas:

One day at a time, brethren :blessed:
2 years last month:takedat:

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
127 days sober today.

Not counting wife and kids... Getting sober was THE best thing I ever did in my 45 years on this booch.

Oh, and life ain't all sugar and spice and everything nice. I've had a bunch of bad days and triggering moments. The pink cloud is over with.

But I just vent for a minute to process my emotion, then get on with solving the problem or changing my mindset. No more diving into my drugs of choice, beer and blunts, to numb the pain and hide from my problems.

So grateful for my sobriety.

:blessed: