Look I'm a straight drank-a-holic and I'm sipping my last drink as we speak.

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
I don't get obliterated, only about a pint (Vodka), but it's daily. That's what I need to stop is that daily habit. shyt's hard breh, I get off work and I feel like I deserve a drink. But it affect my drive to go to the gym and I know it can't be too healthy any way. If I can just limit it to Fridays and Saturdays I'd feel more control.
I'm on day 92 sober and I gotta admit...

The way you're talking is EXACTLY how I was when I quit. I was a "maintenance drinker". No binges but daily 6 packs of 9% IPAs. I was usually fit and in great shape but the drinking sapped all motivation to go to the gym.

I'm so thankful to be sober!
:blessed:

Your drinking is much worse than you can imagine. Your addict mind is hiding the truth from you. I'm 99% sure you got the 'ism (but it's not my place to tell you that).

Life is so much better sober. It's worth whatever you gotta do to get there.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Feeding your body the right nutrients makes all the difference

Thiamin
Basically load up on ALL .B vitamins with B1 being the most important.

Obviously water..

Vitamin c.. As well as magnesium

Coconut oil works wonders as well(try it in your coffee(:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I'm on day 92 sober and I gotta admit...

The way you're talking is EXACTLY how I was when I quit. I was a "maintenance drinker". No binges but daily 6 packs of 9% IPAs. I was usually fit and in great shape but the drinking sapped all motivation to go to the gym.

I'm so thankful to be sober!
:blessed:

Your drinking is much worse than you can imagine. Your addict mind is hiding the truth from you. I'm 99% sure you got the 'ism (but it's not my place to tell you that).

Life is so much better sober. It's worth whatever you gotta do to get there.

This is where I wanna be. I have the same routine with the 9 percent 6 pack, but if the store is still open when i finish, itll turn into a 10 pack at the least. I was in great shape before drinking (7 percent bodyfat) and went to the gym 6 times a week, but all that turned into adding 25 pounds and got a beer gut. Since monday I been working out extra hard again. I'm glad I didn't drink tonight and throw it all away again. Kinda mad I bought the 6 pack tho :stopitslime:

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
This is where I wanna be. I have the same routine with the 9 percent 6 pack, but if the store is still open when i finish, itll turn into a 10 pack at the least. I was in great shape before drinking (7 percent bodyfat) and went to the gym 6 times a week, but all that turned into adding 25 pounds and got a beer gut. Since monday I been working out extra hard again. I'm glad I didn't drink tonight and throw it all away again. Kinda mad I bought the 6 pack tho :stopitslime:
Toss that poison in the trash Playboi! The money is already spent, but your freedom and great life is waiting for you to make the right move. This ain't the time to be cheap.

Again, we mirror...I bought a 6 pack about 5 days into my sobriety, but I didn't know WHY. It was a strange force compelling me to do it. I didn't even want that crap, tbh. I had my mind made up to quit. I ended up opening a bottle and put my nose to it. The beer smelled like shyt to me that day. I tossed the entire 6 pack in the trash and have been on HULK STATUS ever since.

Best waste of money my entire life.

Do it man. Just do it.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Toss that poison in the trash Playboi! The money is already spent, but your freedom and great life is waiting for you to make the right move. This ain't the time to be cheap.

Again, we mirror...I bought a 6 pack about 5 days into my sobriety, but I didn't know WHY. It was a strange force compelling me to do it. I didn't even want that crap, tbh. I had my mind made up to quit. I ended up opening a bottle and put my nose to it. The beer smelled like shyt to me that day. I tossed the entire 6 pack in the trash and have been on HULK STATUS ever since.

Best waste of money my entire life.

Do it man. Just do it.

You doing that may have truly symbolized the end of this :ohhh:

Your words damn near brought a tear to my eye breh, I'm gonna toss it. I'm actually surprised as hell I didnt drink it, I didnt think I had it in me. I stared at that shyt and thought about how bad I'll feel tomorrow and how guilty I'll feel and all my problems today will be back tenfold tomorrow, then just felt disgusted. I said it earlier and I mean it, I'm done. I think imma lose a few people along the way but I'm sure it's for the better :mjcry:

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
You doing that may have truly symbolized the end of this :ohhh:

Your words damn near brought a tear to my eye breh, I'm gonna toss it. I'm actually surprised as hell I didnt drink it, I didnt think I had it in me. I stared at that shyt and thought about how bad I'll feel tomorrow and how guilty I'll feel and all my problems today will be back tenfold tomorrow, then just felt disgusted. I said it earlier and I mean it, I'm done. I think imma lose a few people along the way but I'm sure it's for the better :mjcry:
My Man!
:myman:

Proud of you. You did the work. You thought it through to the end. That's how you're going to break the spell it HAD over you.

Reach out any time for support. Don't try to do it alone. One day at a time.
:salute:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Anybody else get anxiety from stopping? This day 4 and I'm chillin waitin to clock out at work by myself and my heartbeat racin for no reason, feels like somethin about to pop off up in here :sadcam:

So far sobriety is hard but on the brightside I've been way more productive and I've lost 5 pounds on top of working out again everyday since stopping. This anxiety shyt tho...

27FarOutRazor

I feel like Jamin’ Jerome…WHERE THE BIT€HS!!
Daps
Anybody else get anxiety from stopping? This day 4 and I'm chillin waitin to clock out at work by myself and my heartbeat racin for no reason, feels like somethin about to pop off up in here :sadcam:

So far sobriety is hard but on the brightside I've been way more productive and I've lost 5 pounds on top of working out again everyday since stopping. This anxiety shyt tho...

Yeah I do...once I get off I wanna drink heavy...but i know its not going to be one drink...and the weekend is the hardest!! But I have that smack/url event tomorrow I'm hoping I dont break

Daps
I don't get obliterated, only about a pint (Vodka), but it's daily. That's what I need to stop is that daily habit. shyt's hard breh, I get off work and I feel like I deserve a drink. But it affect my drive to go to the gym and I know it can't be too healthy any way. If I can just limit it to Fridays and Saturdays I'd feel more control.
A daily pint of vodka is obliterating your liver. :mjlol:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Lol the Demon drink really got yall nikkas by the short n curly's huh?:russ:....i bet that shyt be coming out ya pores and you dont eeem smell it:mjlol:
Ever been around somebody like that?...somebody who's body is so soaked with alchohol that shyt is their permanent cologne?:scusthov:.....always got this face n shyt:mjlit: with a big ass 33lb head swollen off the sauce:mjlol:.....alcholism is bout the funniest sickness ive ever heard of

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Yeah I do...once I get off I wanna drink heavy...but i know its not going to be one drink...and the weekend is the hardest!! But I have that smack/url event tomorrow I'm hoping I dont break

Yeah this is what stresses me but I work late tonight so I'll be good. But good luck bro, you got this!