Look I'm a straight drank-a-holic and I'm sipping my last drink as we speak.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
WELP...That didn't go as planned. Starting over today brehs :francis:

How much you drink tho? I had some wine this past weekend and only had a slight buzz...not counting that. 2 weeks ago had like 8 IPAs (5 of ‘em were 9%)...that’s what I’m counting; when I get obliterated. Had a hangover the entire next day because of it.

:yeshrug:

treezee

LWO
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
How much you drink tho? I had some wine this past weekend and only had a slight buzz...not counting that. 2 weeks ago had like 8 IPAs (5 of ‘em were 9%)...that’s what I’m counting; when I get obliterated. Had a hangover the entire next day because of it.

:yeshrug:

I don't get obliterated, only about a pint (Vodka), but it's daily. That's what I need to stop is that daily habit. shyt's hard breh, I get off work and I feel like I deserve a drink. But it affect my drive to go to the gym and I know it can't be too healthy any way. If I can just limit it to Fridays and Saturdays I'd feel more control.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Didnt drink yesterday but Sunday was baaaad. If no other sense than for myself. I cant recollect a few hours in the night. Ordered and ate food (or my ex did, but she might have been gone already, cant recall). Paypal my sister 100 I owed her but couldn't afford to pay off yet. (Apparently I called her saying , fukk it I'm paying all my debts right now). I spent 300 that night altogether and dont recall any of it. I didnt fall asleep for any of it, but from the time my ex left and by the I got a phone call later in the morning, I have no clue what I did but my house was a mess. Brehs I'm done, this is getting old.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Well I couldn't win her back brehs and now she's distant, probably fukkin someone else while I write this and keeps lying to me about it. She always called and initiated texts but now I cant even get a reply, just an excuse of I'm busy atm or I fell asleep (but I see the hoe is online) I rather hear an ugly truth than a beautiful lie but that's all I get so I bought another 6 pack and I'm contemplating on throwing away my 3 day sobriety :mjcry:

Havent popped any open yet tho, just sitting here like :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Well I couldn't win her back brehs and now she's distant, probably fukkin someone else while I write this and keeps lying to me about it. She always called and initiated texts but now I cant even get a reply, just an excuse of I'm busy atm or I fell asleep (but I see the hoe is online) I rather hear an ugly truth than a beautiful lie but that's all I get so I bought another 6 pack and I'm contemplating on throwing away my 3 day sobriety :mjcry:

Havent popped any open yet tho, just sitting here like :snoop:

Don't cheat yourself

Treat yourself

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
You might be a demon but I feel you.

Feels like this is a crossroads though, I dont want to but I know I mostly likely will :snoop:
I'm not trying to push you into anything..

I'm an alcoholic myself..

Half the battle is debating with yourself and feeling guilty about your decision to partake..

I have found for me that the feelings of guilt take a far greater toll on my well being than just enjoying myself.

As long as it's not affecting my life or my loved ones in a negative way..