Look I'm a straight drank-a-holic and I'm sipping my last drink as we speak.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to forget about whole ass relationships because of alcohol

Oh ok.

I only ask because one of my best friends has a drinking problem and he’s very erratic in answering texts even ones asking him to hangout or asking him how he’s doing.

Wanted to know if it’s possible at all that it’s because of the alcohol or if he just doesn’t give a fukk

He does it too other people too apparently not just me.

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
Oh ok.

I only ask because one of my best friends has a drinking problem and he’s very erratic in answering texts even ones asking him to hangout or asking him how he’s doing.

Wanted to know if it’s possible at all that it’s because of the alcohol or if he just doesn’t give a fukk

He does it too other people too apparently not just me.
Oh yeah. Most def don't take it personally that your alcoholic friend ain't call/text u back. Addiction is a cold bytch. Got nothing to do with his feelings towards you. My mom loves me to death and I can't get in touch with her for months at a time.

Maybe if you were talking about drinking he'd holler back...

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh yeah. Most def don't take it personally that your alcoholic friend ain't call/text u back. Addiction is a cold bytch. Got nothing to do with his feelings towards you. My mom loves me to death and I can't get in touch with her for months at a time.

Maybe if you were talking about drinking he'd holler back...

gotcha.

From the outside not knowing what it’s like to be an alcoholic I’m thinking to myself it takes like 8 seconds to text someone back even if you’re drinking lol and we know people always have their phones on em

Last edited:

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
I'm just trying to keep the drinking controlled to Friday and Saturday
All alcoholics in recovery have stories like this of trying to "control drinking". I had several.

Not calling you one, just saying.

BTW, did you know non-alcoholic people who drink never have to "control" their drinking?

:usure:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
All alcoholics in recovery have stories like this of trying to "control drinking". I had several.

Not calling you one, just saying.

BTW, did you know non-alcoholic people who drink never have to "control" their drinking?

:usure:

You right, but until I can find something to replace it, those demons gonna be in my ear. I've stopped for weeks at a time but I've used it as a crutch for awhile to deal with depression and anxiety. I know that ain't the answer, but I dont and wont do pills for any of that. I do workout and work 5 days a week but my life gets boring without it. When I get a couple drinks I'm more likely to get involved with fukkery instead of chillin at home watching netflix.

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
:mjcry: First day of not drinking and Im already checking the clock for when the package store opens. Trying to think of things to do get my mind of buying a 30 rack. Going to sleep later is gonna be bytch. Hopefully these CBD prerolls I got can help with the anxiety.