Look I'm a straight drank-a-holic and I'm sipping my last drink as we speak.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Ijs... there are females all up in here reading our shyt like women do t drink. :stopitslime:

Maaaaan... yall remember that video of that pretty chick or reporter i cant remember passed out drunk on the highway? :russ:

Up that shyt.

Cuz i k ow for a fact a few coli ladies be on here ripped n admitted it a few times but ima...:sas2:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I been having to drink a little since my girl just turned 21 :dead:

I honestly like weed better , drinking only seems fun when you’re in your 15s
you were drinking as a freshman in H.S? and your lightweight arse thought it was fun? :dahell:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
cut down to 2? or 1? :lupe:

Cut down to not everyday. I think the everyday thing is worse than 3 40's. But I dont got all the answers Sway, I go on binges for weeks at a time drinking 6 packs and a 40. Mostly just quitting for mental clarity and getting my 6 pack abs back. If I can just limit to to weekends I'll be cool with that

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I realized I drink if it was social or if I felt a sense of loneliness. I never drank for the sake of drinking. For instance, I have a bar set up. A little something but I don’t care to indulge for simply having it. I had some wine to go with a steak I made yesterday. That’s it.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
You created a double entendre, this is alcohol appreciation and anti-alcohol support group thread at the same time :pachaha:
I honestly make all my threads off the top. Just how i feel n thinking at the moment. I live a real life idgaf about this bullshyt. But i have come to realize that people around this planet resonate with me. The bs that goes through my head at times. Im just a person period.

Dap + Reputation
To everyone until it runs out.
:pachaha:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I've had a couple close calls being a dumb ass when I was younger. Once when I was 19 on new years, I got pulled over for swerving in and out of a lane but I told and showed the cop my driver side windshield wiper wasnt working and it was raining heavy. He let me go.

Another one was a couple years after that, I hit somebody leaving the store at around 2am (getting more alcohol with a friend). We was in the middle of the street by an intersection and the guy was complaining about "how could I not see him!?". I just let him complain cause my life flashed before my eyes, sitting there like

tumblr_lgu31rI0Wq1qaho1po1_500.gif

but I told the guy, "I hear you but let's pull into this parking lot to exchange info" I just didnt want no police to show up. I changed up after that, even tho I'm positive the guy I hit was drunk too, I thought about if I hit a mother and child and damn near shed a tear. Stopped after that.
Yeah bruh I had to wise up too. Hitting someone let alone injuring someone let alone killing them would wear down my conscience. Plus it isn't legal. So many folks especially when younger have had close calls.

Great idea what u told the cops tho. But he didn't smell the alcohol on u?

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Yeah bruh I had to wise up too. Hitting someone let alone injuring someone let alone killing them would wear down my conscience. Plus it isn't legal. So many folks especially when younger have had close calls.

Great idea what u told the cops tho. But he didn't smell the alcohol on u?

Suppose not, he said something like "is there a reason you are swaying within your lane" (I remember the way he phrased it was weird because I dont think I ever drifted in and out my lane, think he was just fishing for drunks on new years eve), and I just told him "yeah officer, it's hard to see out cause my driver side window wiper just went out" and he saw it since it was already on. Then he said "have you had anything to drink tonight", I replied all proper with a "no sir. I was just visiting my girlfriend and watched the fireworks" (lie) He didnt say nothing just stared at me for what seemed like an eternity but was probably 3 seconds in reality, and said something to the effect of ""alright I'm gonna let you go with a warning, get that fixed tomorrow morning" and let me go since I was close to home.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Damn brehs I pretty much ignored this thread but y’all be going through it. I honestly don’t know how to define myself. I feel like I’m one of those people that won’t drink if I don’t have anything in the house, but if it’s in the house I will end up drinking it all eventually. Like I don’t get how people be having bars stacked at their house. Thing is I don’t get blind passed out drunk, but if I have it I will consistently drink it every day. Like i remember having a “stock the bar” housewarming for my crib and legit for the next 5 months I drank everyday. Some days maybe 2 drinks, over the weekend more. Just consistently everyday until I finished the entire bar. This past weekend a friend came by and we killed a bottle of burboun and i went to a party on Saturday and killed a half bottle of Johnnie Walker. Tonight wifey got a bottle of wine. Already had 2 glasses and feel like finishing it. I rarely get drunk, but definitely nice.

Moms an alcoholic, dad was a weedhead and family has a history of gambling addiction. I definitely have the gene and I feel it calling me at times, but if I don’t have it I won’t do it. If wife didn’t bring the wine I wouldn’t have drank but now..:cheers:

Same way for me, I seem to do alright when I'm just working during the week but if I have a bottle at home in the freezer or beer laying around I will drink it all. I dont know how to have a few drinks and leave it, if it's there I will kill it. It's all or nothing with me.

The worst I did was staying at my moms house for a few days to feed her dogs while she was out of town and she had 3 bottles of wine in the closet... I figured I would have a cup of wine because I heard red wine was good for your heart (true, but I should know what would happen with me after that). I was on the ps4 playin bloodborne with my homie and that's the last I remember and woke up the next morning on the living room floor with a pounding headache and looked in the recycle and all 3 bottles of wine were empty :snoop:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same way for me, I seem to do alright when I'm just working during the week but if I have a bottle at home in the freezer or beer laying around I will drink it all. I dont know how to have a few drinks and leave it, if it's there I will kill it. It's all or nothing with me.

The worst I did was staying at my moms house for a few days to feed her dogs while she was out of town and she had 3 bottles of wine in the closet... I figured I would have a cup of wine because I heard red wine was good for your heart (true, but I should know what would happen with me after that). I was on the ps4 playin bloodborne with my homie and that's the last I remember and woke up the next morning on the living room floor with a pounding headache and looked in the recycle and all 3 bottles of wine were empty :snoop:

That’s why I can’t keep bottles in the house. I be at the liquor store buying pints and half pints like a broke boy. (In the rare instances I drink liquor at the house)

As far as beer, I have really cut down by starting drinking late. I take care of all my shyt, workout and won’t drink till 8 -10 pm. This cuts on urges to walk back to the store and buy more beer to “top it off”. Even if I wanted, they stop selling alcohol at 12 in VA.

What I realized is I’m not physically dependent, but I’m definitely a creature of habit and I’ve developed this habit for so long that it has become routine and routine brings me comfort.