Look I'm a straight drank-a-holic and I'm sipping my last drink as we speak.

lespaulultra3

All Star
Daps
How was your sleep altogether when you stopped?

Well it's only been 4 days since my last drink so far but my sleep overall has been 10 times better. When I'm drunk at night, I sweat a lot and usually wake up around 230 am. I check my resting heart rate on my phone and it's usually in the 80s which is not good for someone my age. I also used to wake up with a pounding headache and immediately get some water or gatorade. Now I'm sleeping really good and it feels nice to wake up without a headache. One big thing that I do to help me sleep is to tire myself out during the day. I'm off today and I actually thought a few times about going to the store and getting something to drink, especially since it's hot as fukk outside. Instead, I'm about to cut the front and back grass, and I'll hit the weights until the wife gets home. We'll do our HIIT workout this evening and by the time 10pm rolls around, I won't even be able to keep my eyes open. The more I sit around doing nothing, the more I think about drinking.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fuk God brehs, alcohol has made me agnostic. If he existed he woulda never let me get to this point. I do not give a fuk about myself but cause of my actions what i put my wife and kids through i can not accept. I've already told my wife if anything happens to me either naturally or first hand she has my blessings to find someone better than me. It won't be hard. I just asked her to find someone that will show my kids love. There's a lot of people better than me in this world than me.

P90

Automatic Ultra Reflex
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk where I’m from / Bahston where I’m at
Fuk life brehs I'm over it. I preferred what i had before i was born, nothing. Don't worry brehs I ain't gonna do anything to myself atm so please don't report me. But fuk that shyt looks easy atm

:mjcry:Get through the night then get through the day and keep your sights short until you figure things out. That’s what got me through some dark times.

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I feel for you brehs:mjcry:

I’m a big binge drinker and my job sent me to rehab back in May. I saw some shyt that had me like:merchant:it doubled as a mental hospital for nikkas with PTSD; my roommate was going through withdraws. AA meetings every day for a month.

War stories about fcking batches and driving drunk. But after I left I did feel so much better. We couldn’t do anything but read and go to therapy so I re-read the autobiography of Malcolm X. As I was walking out I felt like a new man. Stronger, sharper, focused.

They was saying our brains out wired different to make us have an addictive personality or something. Don’t let no one tell you you less than bc you drink:ufdup:i turned to Allah but do what works for you

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
I feel you for brehs:mjcry:

I’m a big binge drinker and my job sent me to rehab back in May. I saw some shyt that had me like:merchant:it doubled as a mental hospital for nikkas with PTSD; my roommate was going through withdraws. AA meetings every day for a month.

War stories about fcking batches and driving drunk. But after I left I did feel so much better. We couldn’t do anything but read and go to therapy so I re-read the autobiography of Malcolm X. As I was walking out I felt like a new man. Stronger, sharper, focused.

They was saying our brains out wired different to make us have an addictive personality or something. Don’t let no one tell you you less than bc you drink:ufdup:i turned to Allah but do what works for you
:russ:
My bad.