Look I'm a straight drank-a-holic and I'm sipping my last drink as we speak.

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still been a struggle for me, the last post, I said it helps cause I've been working 7 days a week but, I been getting stressed out and my momma stopped talking to me for a reason I cant even begin to comprehend (sometimes she just distant but she hasnt returned a call or text in a month, and last time we talked it was all good and fun :dahell:). So I started drinking every night for a solid week but quit again for a week till last weekend. I decided since I finally got a day off I would celebrate with a bottle... it's all bad though because my ex, who I still love and knows what I been goin thru (and told her I quit drinking) called me around midnight askin wyd, she wanted to kick it... I told her I messed up and drank again and was too faded to get her. Even if i lied she would know immediately, she just ended up stayin on the phone with me for a couple hours tryna motivate me. Which helped, the next day I had a massive hangover but went and watched lion king with her anyway. No drinking today either, everytime I do, a good opportunity presents itself while I'm drunk and already fukked up :wow:

Mannn i know that feeling, cant sit still, hot/cold flashes, vomiting, bloated, sweaty, feeling like that liquor smell is coming off you...even though u just showered

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Mannn i know that feeling, cant sit still, hot/cold flashes, vomiting, bloated, sweaty, feeling like that liquor smell is coming off you...even though u just showered

Yeah mine was just straight up nausea and a headache that felt like a jackhammer going off in my head. Think I had like 5 pieces of popcorn, every bite felt like I was just gonna throw it all back up :pachaha:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Damn brehs I pretty much ignored this thread but y’all be going through it. I honestly don’t know how to define myself. I feel like I’m one of those people that won’t drink if I don’t have anything in the house, but if it’s in the house I will end up drinking it all eventually. Like I don’t get how people be having bars stacked at their house. Thing is I don’t get blind passed out drunk, but if I have it I will consistently drink it every day. Like i remember having a “stock the bar” housewarming for my crib and legit for the next 5 months I drank everyday. Some days maybe 2 drinks, over the weekend more. Just consistently everyday until I finished the entire bar. This past weekend a friend came by and we killed a bottle of burboun and i went to a party on Saturday and killed a half bottle of Johnnie Walker. Tonight wifey got a bottle of wine. Already had 2 glasses and feel like finishing it. I rarely get drunk, but definitely nice.

Moms an alcoholic, dad was a weedhead and family has a history of gambling addiction. I definitely have the gene and I feel it calling me at times, but if I don’t have it I won’t do it. If wife didn’t bring the wine I wouldn’t have drank but now..:cheers: