Look I'm a straight drank-a-holic and I'm sipping my last drink as we speak.

raidersreceiver

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Portland, OR
I got a question for all the heavy drinkers here. Do you guys have a normal appetite? For me I dont really get hungry until I start drinking, and then when I do eat it's a bite or two and I start feeling nauseous but it goes away once I get drunk.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
I got a question for all the heavy drinkers here. Do you guys have a normal appetite? For me I dont really get hungry until I start drinking, and then when I do eat it's a bite or two and I start feeling nauseous but it goes away once I get drunk.

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm Already passed that point hombre. :russ:

This Saturday my homeboy, sister n her friend went out. They were all drinking I had my ice water. Me and my boy went to the bowling alley bar. He was getting his drinks. Continuously trying to buy me shots or to just drink something.:mjlol:

Me: Nah bro im good.
:shaq:

I literally have no urge to drink anymore. Not even that lil itch. That well maybe just a beer itch that needs to be scratched.

IM DONE with the shyt. :salute:

My focus is getting this 2020 widebody hellcat charger coming out.:myman:

I'm working on building my credit.:sadbron:
That's honestly what keeps me focused on staying clear minded to keep it 100.:ohlawd:

I'm happy for you breh but why am I finding hard to believe?. Is that you @Mozzy's Mustache?

:patrice:

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
"A REAL alcoholic ONLY eats when he/she is drunk."
- Max Payne (Max Payne 3/PS3)

Nothing but big fax there.
*That game is a gawtdamn classic BTW
:ufdup:

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I only eat when I'm three glasses of red wine in. Haven't had indigestion, food poisoning, etc. since. French call it an apéritif.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I'm Already passed that point hombre. :russ:

This Saturday my homeboy, sister n her friend went out. They were all drinking I had my ice water. Me and my boy went to the bowling alley bar. He was getting his drinks. Continuously trying to buy me shots or to just drink something.:mjlol:

Me: Nah bro im good.
:shaq:

I literally have no urge to drink anymore. Not even that lil itch. That well maybe just a beer itch that needs to be scratched.

IM DONE with the shyt. :salute:

My focus is getting this 2020 widebody hellcat charger coming out.:myman:

I'm working on building my credit.:sadbron:
That's honestly what keeps me focused on staying clear minded to keep it 100.:ohlawd:

salute bro. I was never a drinker, only drank Socially in Undergrad and literally didn't touch liquor after that. That said you need to have a heart to heart with your friends/fam that they respect your decisions. It's disrespect that as a man people dont respect your word when you let them know you straight on something. I'm sure the situation was in fun but still, it's the principal of it.

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
I had a pretty rough weekend. took Friday off because I was hungover from Thursday.

kept on drinking, pretty much to the point that I was hating it the whole time if that makes any sense

for me "hate drinking" is a cycle i'm prone to getting into.
I start off one night drinking to let off some steam, listen to some music, chill, play some video games :ahh:

day 2 i'm drinking just to deal with the hangover. I didn't take my depression meds the night before cuz I was drunk. so i'm already in a shytty state of mind, but it's the weekend, I don't have shyt to do(I could have gone to kick it with my old lady) but I was securely omw to being miserable and I know she doesn't like to see me drunk and feeling shytty :snoop:

day 3, again, drinking starting early in the morning just to deal with the hangover. continue to drink throughout the day, hating every fukking minute of it but I'm already in this downward spiral so fukk it right? :yeshrug:

day 4, called off of work cuz I was hungover, drank some more. crib was a fukking mess but I didn't care. by that point I'm drinking til I fall asleep cuz that way I won't have to deal and think about how unhappy I am :mjcry:

today, actually went to work and after I got off I only got a half pint of some seagrams 7. normally I'll drink a whole pint and a 2,3 22oz tall boys of some malt liquor with the highest alcohol content I can find, usually between 10 and 12 percent. anyways, drank the half pint and took a perc and reached out to some positive people I know in the sober community and had some good conversations and I'm ready to get on track

9pm, roomate pops his head in the door and asks if I want a King Cobra. I actually accepted it because why not :manny:

I drank 3,4 sips(chugs honestly :ld:) and then I walked to the backyard to smoke a Marlboro Mild and I poured the rest of that shyt out into the grass :ehh:
I'll be able to work tomorrow and not feel like complete shyt, and tomorrow I'll continue to taper down or maybe have nothing at all :obama:

I can go 4,5,6,7,8 months without a drink but when I go back to it, I go back to it pretty fukking hard brehs :snoop:

I came across this thread 2 and a half days into my bender and realizing that I'm not alone, unique, or the only one dealing with this makes me feel a lot better, and your stories have inspired me :salute:

I'm proud of all you brehs man
being honest about your stories and telling them on a forum notorious for "exposals" and whatnot takes cajones, but you brehs overcoming potential vulnerability to help other brehs speaks volumes about this place. we may get into little internet beefs and whatnot but at the end of the day we all gotta deal with a lot of the same shyt, especially as Black men.

anyways, thanks again, I'll continue to post my stories(for good or worse) because maybe my particular situation may resonate with other brehs the same way y'alls did with me. :myman:

i'll rep as many people in here as I can :smugbiden:

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
It has been very hard to sleep without these beers at night :patrice:...
try kratom..if you dont wanna go that route get soem valerian root from cvs its buy one get one free at the moment on all vitamins and shyt but they stink and taste like ass Imma warn you but those with 3 grams kratom and a 5 mg melatonin I could sleep thru a tornado no cap

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
I had a pretty rough weekend. took Friday off because I was hungover from Thursday.

kept on drinking, pretty much to the point that I was hating it the whole time if that makes any sense

for me "hate drinking" is a cycle i'm prone to getting into.
I start off one night drinking to let off some steam, listen to some music, chill, play some video games :ahh:

day 2 i'm drinking just to deal with the hangover. I didn't take my depression meds the night before cuz I was drunk. so i'm already in a shytty state of mind, but it's the weekend, I don't have shyt to do(I could have gone to kick it with my old lady) but I was securely omw to being miserable and I know she doesn't like to see me drunk and feeling shytty :snoop:

day 3, again, drinking starting early in the morning just to deal with the hangover. continue to drink throughout the day, hating every fukking minute of it but I'm already in this downward spiral so fukk it right? :yeshrug:

day 4, called off of work cuz I was hungover, drank some more. crib was a fukking mess but I didn't care. by that point I'm drinking til I fall asleep cuz that way I won't have to deal and think about how unhappy I am :mjcry:

today, actually went to work and after I got off I only got a half pint of some seagrams 7. normally I'll drink a whole pint and a 2,3 22oz tall boys of some malt liquor with the highest alcohol content I can find, usually between 10 and 12 percent. anyways, drank the half pint and took a perc and reached out to some positive people I know in the sober community and had some good conversations and I'm ready to get on track

9pm, roomate pops his head in the door and asks if I want a King Cobra. I actually accepted it because why not :manny:

I drank 3,4 sips(chugs honestly :ld:) and then I walked to the backyard to smoke a Marlboro Mild and I poured the rest of that shyt out into the grass :ehh:
I'll be able to work tomorrow and not feel like complete shyt, and tomorrow I'll continue to taper down or maybe have nothing at all :obama:

I can go 4,5,6,7,8 months without a drink but when I go back to it, I go back to it pretty fukking hard brehs :snoop:

I came across this thread 2 and a half days into my bender and realizing that I'm not alone, unique, or the only one dealing with this makes me feel a lot better, and your stories have inspired me :salute:

I'm proud of all you brehs man
being honest about your stories and telling them on a forum notorious for "exposals" and whatnot takes cajones, but you brehs overcoming potential vulnerability to help other brehs speaks volumes about this place. we may get into little internet beefs and whatnot but at the end of the day we all gotta deal with a lot of the same shyt, especially as Black men.

anyways, thanks again, I'll continue to post my stories(for good or worse) because maybe my particular situation may resonate with other brehs the same way y'alls did with me. :myman:

i'll rep as many people in here as I can :smugbiden:
Thank you.

Dap+ Reputation
:ufdup:

litty

Pro
Daps
Just saw this thread was bumped... I still don't drink at all. Pats on back for everyone

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That said you need to have a heart to heart with your friends/fam that they respect your decisions. It's disrespect that as a man people dont respect your word when you let them know you straight on something. I'm sure the situation was in fun but still, it's the principal of it.
I just read something that made a lot of sense to me in regards to drinking that i believe could help some people on here. And there's a section in there that touches on what you just posted.
You might have to read the whole link for that to make sense in context ( it's not too long) but here's that section.
Your friends may also guilt you for not drinking. This is their "booze brain" talking. Ignore it.
And here's the link to the full article. I think it's worth checking out for some of the brehs in here. All it takes is 1 thing to make sense in our head to really be able to get through the cravings and start looking at alcohol differently.

Btw why was the breh @Squirrel banned? :dahell: