Look I'm a straight drank-a-holic and I'm sipping my last drink as we speak.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Worst fear of sobriety I don’t think I’ll ever adjust
Trust EVERYTHING seems so fukking boring the first few days but it will pass. TRUST.
:blessed:
I been sober then fell off more times than I can count.

The first few days last week I was depressed as fux. Lol

Then it goes away n you wake up and start to feel good about being sober n drinking ice cold water all day. :blessed:
I just woke up it's 8:48 here n I feel fukking fantastic nixxa!:gucci:

I'm finna go wash the dishes!!!!!!!!:dj2:

Last edited:

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
I realize that with every drink I take, I'm stealing time away from my kids.
:wow:
That's deep, and so true
I realize I need to get my priorities in order, like other breh said, it boils down to my own selfishness. I don't feel depressed, and drinking don't make me happy, so it's just that distorted feeling I crave. Don't know if I can even call it a high for me

P90

Automatic Ultra Reflex
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk where I’m from / Bahston where I’m at
Worst fear of sobriety I don’t think I’ll ever adjust

People say find something to replace it, but for me there’s no substitute to turning the brain off and letting go. Things really aren’t the same level of enjoyment, convo with people are less engaging, everything is more or less even. This my struggle with this forced abstinence.

Best of luck to the brehs in the struggle.

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
So who finna get a lil sippy sippy on tonight?
:yeshrug:
1zeggf4.jpg
:mjgrin:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I haven’t drank or smoked weed for 10+ months (work mandated) and good goddamn nothing is “fun” anymore.:mjcry:

Brehs that stopped drinking, what do you do to have fun? Is it ever the same again?

Breh, I’ve been completely sober for over a year now. Let me be honest here, no the fun in life has gone away. I used to drink to be able to get loose and hang out with people. I did that for so long, I don’t remember how to have fun without drinking or doing drugs. I’m a boring ass person now. I’m introverted by nature, and I have little desire to hang out with people. I don’t know how.

People are like, meet new friends at AA. Man, I don’t want to hang out with most AA folks. I like the program, and it’s helped me stay sober, but I don’t wanna hang out with these people. So, I don’t.

However, not drinking or hanging out with people has allowed me to be able to focus better than I ever have in my life. I was like working at 10% when I was drinking, and now I’m at 100%. Breh, I’m like the most effective and efficient as ever. I wrote a 40page report in a day at work last week :whew:

So, I’m just about my job and my money now. Hopefully I’ll figure out how to hangout with people, start dating again (I’ve passed the one year sober mark, so it’s cool), etc.

But for real, not drinking has turned me into a boring ass introvert.

But, it’s better than the complete mess of my life when I was drinking. No more blacking out, no more shaking, no more acting all crazy. Honestly, I like this life now better than when I was a complete drunk.