Look I'm a straight drank-a-holic and I'm sipping my last drink as we speak.

lespaulultra3

All Star
Daps
I appreciate you opening up about your situation. How are you feeling about it today?

I've been at work busy all day so I haven't even thought about it. I'm on day one and just taking it one day at a time. The worst times come when I'm bored at home and even though I would still have a ton of things to do, I still choose to drink. I'm hoping to get through June without a drink.

P90

Automatic Ultra Reflex
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk where I’m from / Bahston where I’m at
Breh, I’ve been completely sober for over a year now. Let me be honest here, no the fun in life has gone away. I used to drink to be able to get loose and hang out with people. I did that for so long, I don’t remember how to have fun without drinking or doing drugs. I’m a boring ass person now. I’m introverted by nature, and I have little desire to hang out with people. I don’t know how.

People are like, meet new friends at AA. Man, I don’t want to hang out with most AA folks. I like the program, and it’s helped me stay sober, but I don’t wanna hang out with these people. So, I don’t.

However, not drinking or hanging out with people has allowed me to be able to focus better than I ever have in my life. I was like working at 10% when I was drinking, and now I’m at 100%. Breh, I’m like the most effective and efficient as ever. I wrote a 40page report in a day at work last week :whew:

So, I’m just about my job and my money now. Hopefully I’ll figure out how to hangout with people, start dating again (I’ve passed the one year sober mark, so it’s cool), etc.

But for real, not drinking has turned me into a boring ass introvert.

But, it’s better than the complete mess of my life when I was drinking. No more blacking out, no more shaking, no more acting all crazy. Honestly, I like this life now better than when I was a complete drunk.

Fun gives way to fulfillment, or so I hear.

:mjcry:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Eh, I think I might just jump on this shyt if not to kick start what I'm trying to do, which is eat healthier along with exercise. I realize that I shouldn't be drinking beer noncholantly at home since I came up as a social drinker, plus I don't even drink to get drunk, so I'm just programmed to keep pounding away beers, without the social element involved, which is just very counter productive.

I've lowkey sort of bragged about being able to drink so much without developing an addiction to it, so stopping shouldn't be a problem. I just have to keep to it, especially since I was looking to lean on Alcohol after looking to stop Weed for a minute (Haven't done either, which is just sad IMO).

Wish y'all going through the struggle the best and what's not, on a very serious note. Let's do better'n'shyt.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Eh, I think I might just jump on this shyt if not to kick start what I'm trying to do, which is eat healthier along with exercise. I realize that I shouldn't be drinking beer noncholantly at home since I came up as a social drinker, plus I don't even drink to get drunk, so I'm just programmed to keep pounding away beers, without the social element involved, which is just very counter productive.

I've lowkey sort of bragged about being able to drink so much without developing an addiction to it, so stopping shouldn't be a problem. I just have to keep to it, especially since I was looking to lean on Alcohol after looking to stop Weed for a minute (Haven't done either, which is just sad IMO).

Wish y'all going through the struggle the best and what's not, on a very serious note. Let's do better'n'shyt.
Salute & Good morning.
:salute:

I've been taking my life more seriously as of late since I have put the bottle down.:smugdraper:

I'm about to get a job brehs!
:takedat:

:dj2::dj2::dj2::dj2:

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
I'm at a wine bar with my sister watching the game and I REFUSED A DRINK!!!!!!

:martin:

:dj2::dj2::dj2::dj2:

Good shyt , do most people you hang out with drink everyday or alot? Reason im asking is you will never fully kick an addiction unless you change the people you kick it without. Obviously your sister aint going anywhere but tell your family and friends that you cant be there if there's alcohol being served. Than after awhile once the urge and withdrawals are gone your will power to always say no kicks in.

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Good shyt , do most people you hang out with drink everyday or alot? Reason im asking is you will never fully kick an addiction unless you change the people you kick it without. Obviously your sister aint going anywhere but tell your family and friends that you cant be there if there's alcohol being served. Than after awhile once the urge and withdrawals are gone your will power to always say no kicks in.
I'm Already passed that point hombre. :russ:

This Saturday my homeboy, sister n her friend went out. They were all drinking I had my ice water. Me and my boy went to the bowling alley bar. He was getting his drinks. Continuously trying to buy me shots or to just drink something.:mjlol:

Me: Nah bro im good.
:shaq:

I literally have no urge to drink anymore. Not even that lil itch. That well maybe just a beer itch that needs to be scratched.

IM DONE with the shyt. :salute:

My focus is getting this 2020 widebody hellcat charger coming out.:myman:

I'm working on building my credit.:sadbron:
That's honestly what keeps me focused on staying clear minded to keep it 100.:ohlawd:

Last edited:

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
I'm Already passed that point hombre. :russ:

This Saturday my homeboy, sister n her friend went out. They were all drinking I had my ice water. Me and my boy went to the bowling alley bar. He was getting his drinks. Continuously trying to buy me shots or to just drink something.:mjlol:

Me: Nah bro im good.
:shaq:

I literally have no urge to drink anymore. Not even that lil itch. That well maybe just a beer itch that needs to be scratched.

IM DONE with the shyt. :salute:

My focus is getting this 2020 widebody hellcat charger coming out.:myman:

I'm working on building my credit.:sadbron:
That's honestly what keeps me focused on staying clear minded to keep it 100.:ohlawd:
@lespaulultra3

Dap+Reputation
:umad: