Look I'm a straight drank-a-holic and I'm sipping my last drink as we speak.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
I honestly didn't know this was still up. This is the first time I got an alert since like 2018 :russ:

Fux now I gotta go back n dap everybody shyt!

Fux u coli management:stopitslime:

Last edited:

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
alcohol free is really not that bad I like keeping my mind on an even keel as opposed to high highs and low lows Im too busy for all of that
I feel good Knowing that I'm not ever going to drink again. I wanted to stop so bad I drank for 2.5 weeks straight till I was broke.

treezee

LWO
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
I fukkING DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel so good right now brehs. :blessed: I got off the daily drinking hamster wheel (which I thought was impossible!!) and replaced it with working out and green juice. It's been 30 days now and I've dropped 20 lbs:whoo: I even had a drink last Saturday at the homies house while watching the Lake Show, but the next day and since then NO ALCOHOL at all!

Anyone who has seen this thread will know this has been a struggle for me, but Cot DAMMIT the struggle is over :pacspit:. I only hope some of my fellow brehs struggling with the drank found their way to a better habit. @MOZZY'S MUSTACHE... where you at breh?!??!

THIS fukkIN THREAD!!!

I fell off yall. Gained that 20 lbs back and been on the hamster wheel. Starting over after this weekend tho :why:

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Went into withdrawal this past Wednesday. :mjcry: Caught the bus to general hospital. Shaking n sweating. Yeah I might have put it on extra thick a lil cuz I wanted them to intake me for a few days n drug me up n it worked. Filled me with fluids cuz my liver n pancreas are fukked up brehs. Young Benzel was in that hospital bed staring at the ceiling thinking bout the good times I had with the coli brehs brehs. :to:

I checked out this Saturday clean.
:whew:

Last edited:

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
N they finally gave me my medication I been asking for. Netro some shyt. It kills your cravings to want to drink period. And the shyt actually fukking works! I'm super happy about the sober life now. I ain't sipping shyt no more n I'm actually getting hella shyt done now. I'm a lazy drunk.:yeshrug:

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
N they finally gave me my medication I been asking for. Netro some shyt. It kills your cravings to want to drink period. And the shyt actually fukking works! I'm super happy about the sober life now. I ain't sipping shyt no more n I'm actually getting hella shyt done now. I'm a lazy drunk.:yeshrug:

Good luck to you

As your process goes with that medicine can you expand on how it makes you feel, why it doesn’t wanna make you drink

And how it goes as time goes on

I’m very curious and let’s just say I need to fix my shyt

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Good luck to you

As your process goes with that medicine can you expand on how it makes you feel, why it doesn’t wanna make you drink

And how it goes as time goes on

I’m very curious and let’s just say I need to fix my shyt
My bad breh I misspoke. :snoop: The doctor gave it to me but I can't take it yet until my original doctor takes blood tests first. I guess to see if it will kill me or not on the 3rd. The success stories we're from my doctor and my nurse which was a dude. But he was cool as fux wit me n he told me that he has patients who were doing worse than me who want to throw up at the site of alcohol after taking this medication. :ufdup:
Those were his words. They both guaranteed me that this medication will completely kill my craving or urges to drink or my next stay is free.:ufdup:

I'm straight now but I'll let you know what it's all about when I start on it.:yeshrug:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
giphy.gif

I caught this thread on my 5th beer and out of respect for y'all and y'all struggles, I'm gonna go take a piss, put the 6th in the fridge and just cap off my night with a joint.

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My bad breh I misspoke. :snoop: The doctor gave it to me but I can't take it yet until my original doctor takes blood tests first. I guess to see if it will kill me or not on the 3rd. The success stories we're from my doctor and my nurse which was a dude. But he was cool as fux wit me n he told me that he has patients who were doing worse than me who want to throw up at the site of alcohol after taking this medication. :ufdup:
Those were his words. They both guaranteed me that this medication will completely kill my craving or urges to drink or my next stay is free.:ufdup:

I'm straight now but I'll let you know what it's all about when I start on it.:yeshrug:

Dope. PM me as it goes on if you don’t wanna post it