Look I'm a straight drank-a-holic and I'm sipping my last drink as we speak.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
I feel you on that...that's why I stopped drinking when going out and only got fukked up at home solo. I never want people to know I have a alcohol problem...Out in public looking like a wino is next to looking like a crack head real talk
Looks like its too late for me then. :pachaha:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I feel you on that...that's why I stopped drinking when going out and only got fukked up at home solo. I never want people to know I have a alcohol problem...Out in public looking like a wino is next to looking like a crack head real talk
It's better in public cause you'll drink moderately

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
:deadmanny: 1 of my brehs reluctantly went along to a meeting ( while he was drunk :pachaha:) with another breh who's actually sober now. He came back with a new sense of pride In his drinking after hearing half their stories :skip:
I used to walk outta there thinking the same. Then my mid 30's hit and countless red flags to recall and finally understood:francis:
Never reached the hand sanitizer part tho but met plenty folks who did. The withdrawals will have you contemplating uncharacteristic thoughts.
I been going hard lately and my friends are big alcohol abusers. nikkas will go to the bar and order 50 shots of Crown smh. I wanna inspire them and show them it can be done.
That's a daunting task in that environment.
Ion think it's gonna pan out like that breh, but in my eyes you're still making the wisest decision. :francis:
What he said.
You say this from experience? Just curious
I do. Feelin like a 3rd wheel to everyone wildin out. Kudos for trying to set a good example, but the seclusion it brings may be more affirmation for your choice whether or not they follow suit.
Breh I used to down a gallon of rossi on weekends. That was my "go to" for wine. That shyt ain't no joke
When it takes that much and you've got it in your head knowing it does...that's a hard mold to break.
I became a homebody because of all this. Already got the stash back home to finish off the job you started when out. Drinking *your* normal amount in public is uncomfortable.
The crackhead part is the most depressing part. Legit got called one just before I reupped and took my sorry ass home to think of where life had taken me :mjcry:

14 months off it come the 4th :whew: :blessed:

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol depends. If you on a cruise or with people you can trust. You may get fukked up. If you rollin solo dolo, your conscious will speak to you.
You don't understand how us alcoholics minds work breh.
I got brehs that try tell me why don't you just have x amount of drinks or similar advice thinking I'm doing it on purpose and can easily control it. I've had to explain to them that they won't ever be able to understand how my mind works once I start drinking.

Last edited:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Your don't understand how us alcoholics minds work breh.
I got brehs that try tell me why don't you just have x amount of drinks or similar advice thinking I'm doing it on purpose and can easily control it. I've had to explain to them that they won't ever be able to understand how my mind works once I start drinking.
Get help breh. Nothing to be ashamed about. Join AA

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had to give this one a bump...how y’all boys been doing?

Since the holidays I slipped up but I’m tryna bounce back

I still havent drank since September 22nd. I'm out here at the Georgia game with fam struggling :sadcam: all my folk been getting fukked up all weekend and I'm at the bar ordering o douls