Look I'm a straight drank-a-holic and I'm sipping my last drink as we speak.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Yo @MOZZY'S MUSTACHE breh you remind me a lot of myself even if I can't handle as much as you. Dont take this the wrong way breh but I noticed you get defensive in your posts when some people in here question your drinking. I promise I ain't judging breh I do the exact same thing and am pretty fukked up atm
I get enough from my mother that's why.

:russ:

Like I care

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Yo! #GMB

I tell the wife, if you want me to stop drinking, then you stop yelling and bytching (mostly at the kids, but that shyt is irritating af). The kids already whining and making racket (we got little ones), don't you add to it.

What I look like being sober while you still running amok in the crib?
:stopitslime:

...AND I ain't smoking either? Yeahno.
:francis:

Sobriety and silence or NO DEAL!
:martin:
I was just with my BM the other day. Aaand here we go. Trying to judge me. I told her you got fat.
Ol fat stomach.
:gucci:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm still going to get my extra pepperoni Mf.

:mjlol:
200.gif

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
5 months sober on Saturday :blessed:

Brehs, the sober life is great :blessed:

You all can do it if you put your mind to it :obama:

I never thought I’d be promoting the drug- and alcohol-free life ever. I loved drugs an alcohol. But, brehs, the sober life is a lot better. I actually can’t believe how good it is :wow:
breh I've had other addictions as well which is what makes this so much harder. I was always a heavy drinker but ever since I quit drugs my drinkings gotten even worse. I basically drink to chase the high. It doesn't help alcohol has caused me to relapse a couple times over the last year. Nothing too major and have always been able to quit after a couple times but the risk is always there of getting back into it head first.

treezee

LWO
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
It was my BDay weekend so all bet were off and all cups were emptied!!! :mjlit:

Back on my grizzly this week tho! :obama: Trying to limit alcohol to 1 day a week. Let's see how this goes brehs!:wtf: