Look I'm a straight drank-a-holic and I'm sipping my last drink as we speak.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have to WANT to first, and maybe right now you don't want to. And that's fine. But when you really WANT to.. just know you can do it breh :obama:

Edit: Oh and to be clear I did not quit drinking for good. I still want to be able to have a mimosa at brunch or a drink at a game. I was just stuck on an everyday cycle, drinking for no damn reason and that shyt had to stop! So glad that spell has been broken :whew:

Yeah, everyday is no good. I used to drink like 4 times a week but I stopped doing it. I was 215 pounds so now I'm weight 189 pounds :blessed: Best feeling in the world if you keep working out and eating healthy foods. I drink water a lot everyday. Now, I only drinking on the weekend but sometimes depend on my mood like a Pistons game come on so I might grab a whiskey to get my buzzed on or play video game while I'm buzzed just to talk shyt.

Now, I bought a whiskey today so cause the Pistons game on today. If I drink today so that mean I'll skip the weekend.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Yeah, everyday is no good. I used to drink like 4 times a week but I stopped doing it. I was 215 pounds so now I'm weight 189 pounds :blessed: Best feeling in the world if you keep working out and eating healthy foods. I drink water a lot everyday. Now, I only drinking on the weekend but sometimes depend on my mood like a Pistons game come on so I might grab a whiskey to get my buzzed on or play video game while I'm buzzed just to talk shyt.

Now, I bought a whiskey today so cause the Pistons game on today. If I drink today so that mean I'll skip the weekend.

Jesus Christ trying to quit drinking while being a pistons fan must be tough as hell.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
PS
I haven't drank since the 4th of this month.
:yeshrug:
I'm broke and just got a new job Friday:mjpls: starting @ $20hr/12 hour shifts/7 days a week (I need my chips with dip feel me:mjlit:) /get paid every Thursday:huhldup:

So I know I'ma sip but that $ means too much to fukk it up over not coming to work because I've been drinking like 10 fishes! Literally every job I lost in my life was that reason and that reason alone.:snoop: I drank so much in the past cuz I was depressed that I wasn't making the kind of money I want. :lolbron:

Looks like that is about to change... Just gonna focus on fukking ig thots and coppin a ill ass whip car. :ohlawd:

Last edited: