Look I'm a straight drank-a-holic and I'm sipping my last drink as we speak.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I fell off a little but not back to where I was before the 4th of July. Maaaaaaaaaaan I tell you... NOTHING will have me at the liquor store faster than getting into it with the wife. Not that she's a bytch or anything like that :whoa: , I love my baby :noah:, it's just that when we get into it over kids/parenting or just a difference of opinion I have to have a drink to settle me down . We're both passionate so our "disagreements" can turn to a fight real quick. I'm doing better tho :yeshrug:. @MOZZY'S MUSTACHE....what was you saying about a Vegas run earlier??? :lolbron:
Breh you just described my situation perfectly. I've even told the wife that I probably use that as a excuse but if she truly wants me to stop then stop giving me excuses :skip:

5 months sober on Saturday :blessed:

Brehs, the sober life is great :blessed:

You all can do it if you put your mind to it :obama:

I never thought I’d be promoting the drug- and alcohol-free life ever. I loved drugs an alcohol. But, brehs, the sober life is a lot better. I actually can’t believe how good it is :wow:
Breh I love hearing stories like this. For the first time ever I can actually imagine myself in the future able to live a happy life without liquor.

Up till now any time I've ever taken breaks from drinking I would pretty much be counting down days to when I can drink again from week 1.

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
Yo! #GMB

I tell the wife, if you want me to stop drinking, then you stop yelling and bytching (mostly at the kids, but that shyt is irritating af). The kids already whining and making racket (we got little ones), don't you add to it.

What I look like being sober while you still running amok in the crib?
:stopitslime:

...AND I ain't smoking either? Yeahno.
:francis:

Sobriety and silence or NO DEAL!
:martin:

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CHECK IN TIME!

So yeah...I've been drinking pretty much everyday.
:francis:

Never enough to get toasted, but enough to "take the edge off". Around 32 oz of something 8%.

I know this shyt's a problem tbh, but it hasn't spiked up and bit me in the ass recently.

Again, I haven't smoked in several months...and since I've conditioned myself to relax and change my state using drugs, alcohol has stepped in for my blunt-a-day habit.

I'm pretty sure exercising regularly would help a ton (like many have said), but I've been on my 2 gig/no gym grind lately.

Where the rest of you cats at with YOUR testimony?
No offense breh but you're lucky. I wish I had the same habits as yours. 32oz of 8% daily ain't too bad at all.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo @MOZZY'S MUSTACHE breh you remind me a lot of myself even if I can't handle as much as you. Dont take this the wrong way breh but I noticed you get defensive in your posts when some people in here question your drinking. I promise I ain't judging breh I do the exact same thing and am pretty fukked up atm

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
No offense breh but you're lucky. I wish I had the same habits as yours. 32oz of 8% daily ain't too bad at all.
Not sure what you said that's offensive....but don't put me on a pedestal too high. We all in this bytch doin too much.
:wow:

In fact I had over 80oz of 7-8% beers and such today...and still drinking now. And it was a workday, with another workday tomorrow. I even drank on my lunch break on some rebellious "fukk this job" shyt.

I did sell my ass off when I got back from lunch tho.
:steviej: