Look I'm a straight drank-a-holic and I'm sipping my last drink as we speak.

treezee

LWO
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
I fukkING DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel so good right now brehs. :blessed: I got off the daily drinking hamster wheel (which I thought was impossible!!) and replaced it with working out and green juice. It's been 30 days now and I've dropped 20 lbs:whoo: I even had a drink last Saturday at the homies house while watching the Lake Show, but the next day and since then NO ALCOHOL at all!

Anyone who has seen this thread will know this has been a struggle for me, but Cot DAMMIT the struggle is over :pacspit:. I only hope some of my fellow brehs struggling with the drank found their way to a better habit. @MOZZY'S MUSTACHE... where you at breh?!??!

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama

I feel so good right now brehs. :blessed: I got off the daily drinking hamster wheel (which I thought was impossible!!) and replaced it with working out and green juice. It's been 30 days now and I've dropped 20 lbs:whoo: I even had a drink last Saturday at the homies house while watching the Lake Show, but the next day and since then NO ALCOHOL at all!

Anyone who has seen this thread will know this has been a struggle for me, but Cot DAMMIT the struggle is over :pacspit:. I only hope some of my fellow brehs struggling with the drank found their way to a better habit. @MOZZY'S MUSTACHE... where you at breh?!??!

Congrats breh. Keep it going.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:salute: Keep it going.

P90

Automatic Ultra Reflex
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk where I’m from / Bahston where I’m at

Proud you did it and happy we got the update! Dap + rep.

treezee

LWO
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
Wassup, man I don't even get tagged about this thread anymore.:stopitslime:

@treezee
Dap+Rep:mjlol:

That's because this thread has been dead for a few months til now LOL. Breh, I don't know what to tell you. I just woke up on a random-ass Tuesday (9/18) and was DONE. I was done with feeling the same way (groggy, sluggish). Done with feeling like I don't even try to do better. Done with feeling like a loser.... :whoa:...wait not a loser like that (I'm successful and have a happy family :myman:) but Done with the same "wanting" to change it up and can't. I was a prisoner of the habit, a prisoner of the bottle. I was riding up the elevator that morning, looked in the mirror and finally recognized to myself THAT'S fukkING IT :ufdup:. Thank TMH it wasn't something more devastating/tragic. Since that day I've had 1 drink in 36 days and I lost the urge. I'd rather keep seeing the gains from me working out.

Anyway bro you CAN do it. Well that is if you still want to :yeshrug:. IF I CAN DO IT ANYONE CAN.

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I can’t do it. Much respect for being able to

I’ve had at least a 12 pack or a liter for over a decade strait.

It’s so tough to fully commit

I am off the hard shyt though and have been for years

And I’m pretty sure I’m allergic to working out and eating healthy l. I play ball and run around with my kids but I ain’t doing shyt else other than that.

treezee

LWO
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
I can’t do it. Much respect for being able to

I’ve had at least a 12 pack or a liter for over a decade strait.

It’s so tough to fully commit

I am off the hard shyt though and have been for years

And I’m pretty sure I’m allergic to working out and eating healthy l. I play ball and run around with my kids but I ain’t doing shyt else other than that.

You have to WANT to first, and maybe right now you don't want to. And that's fine. But when you really WANT to.. just know you can do it breh :obama:

Edit: Oh and to be clear I did not quit drinking for good. I still want to be able to have a mimosa at brunch or a drink at a game. I was just stuck on an everyday cycle, drinking for no damn reason and that shyt had to stop! So glad that spell has been broken :whew: