Look I'm a straight drank-a-holic and I'm sipping my last drink as we speak.

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Been drinking alot lately.

Honestly the buggest issue i had with drinking was the insomniabut i feel i have it pretty much under control. The alcohol didn't make sleep easy but the anxiety is what gave me insomnia. Knowing that helps me sleep if that makes sense :pachaha:

So im drinking again but i gotta cool it :snoop:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

All I gotta do is pushing you down while your drunk ass keep falling like this.

giphy.gif

Your drunk ass gonna make a fool out of yourself and become a meme on the internet.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Man I'm about to drink my ass off today. Idgaf.
@Milk N Cookies
Come pick me up too. I'm about to beat that thing up.
Not after the way you threw up all over my car last time... you better call a Lyft and hope the Equalizer got you.

Either that or don’t drink at all.

treezee

LWO
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
I fell off a little but not back to where I was before the 4th of July. Maaaaaaaaaaan I tell you... NOTHING will have me at the liquor store faster than getting into it with the wife. Not that she's a bytch or anything like that :whoa: , I love my baby :noah:, it's just that when we get into it over kids/parenting or just a difference of opinion I have to have a drink to settle me down . We're both passionate so our "disagreements" can turn to a fight real quick. I'm doing better tho :yeshrug:. @MOZZY'S MUSTACHE....what was you saying about a Vegas run earlier??? :lolbron:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
I fell off a little but not back to where I was before the 4th of July. Maaaaaaaaaaan I tell you... NOTHING will have me at the liquor store faster than getting into it with the wife. Not that she's a bytch or anything like that :whoa: , I love my baby :noah:, it's just that when we get into it over kids/parenting or just a difference of opinion I have to have a drink to settle me down . We're both passionate so our "disagreements" can turn to a fight real quick. I'm doing better tho :yeshrug:. @MOZZY'S MUSTACHE....what was you saying about a Vegas run earlier??? :lolbron:
These femàles think they know everything. fukk them. Yeah let's go to Vegas f it. I fly free anyway