Look I'm a straight drank-a-holic and I'm sipping my last drink as we speak.

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
I'm drunk brehs:francis: I'm drunk asf....I'm fukked up...super fukked up. I went 2 weeks but I'm back:mjcry:....it cool. Monday morning I'm back on my grizzly. I'm sorry brehs. I failed yall
nikka! The wife got on my gottdmamn nerves tonight and I'm sipping on some red right now trying to get on one...
:steviej:

Don't apologize, just keep posting TRUTH. Eventually it'll all work out. This is a 100% judgement-free zone.
:hubie:

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka! The wife got on my gottdmamn nerves tonight and I'm sipping on some red right now trying to get on one...
:steviej:

Don't apologize, just keep posting TRUTH. Eventually it'll all work out. This is a 100% judgement-free zone.
:hubie:

:russ:nikka my wife pissed me off too. That sent me str8 to the store

Last edited:

treezee

LWO
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
Didn't drink all last week...

But once again, I knocked out a bunch of projects and stuff this week. Aced an important test. Dealt with some family emergencies like a boss. So it was time for a reward come Friday.

I had an Arrogant b*stard 22oz, and a few classes of red with the wife.
:takedat:

Today, Sat, she has a bunch of her family over the crib. And while I fukks with her fam, that shyt makes me want to get toasted too. Plus they brought booze.
:mjlol:

But I'm not trying to be 100% sober right now, so no regrets. I haven't smoked my beloved cannabis in over 2 months, so yeah, I'ma drink on a Friday and Saturday if the situation calls for it. You ain't taking all my vices at once!

It's when I'm chugging two 22oz beers at 10am on a Tuesday that we have a problem, Houston!
:whoa:

I feel you breh. I'm not trying to stop drinking, I'm just trying to stop drinking for no damn reason. :yeshrug:

treezee

LWO
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
I'm drunk brehs:francis: I'm drunk asf....I'm fukked up...super fukked up. I went 2 weeks but I'm back:mjcry:....it cool. Monday morning I'm back on my grizzly. I'm sorry brehs. I failed yall

Don't beat yourself up breh, we all know the struggle is real. I went to see The First Purge Saturday night and somehow equated that to being in a social setting LOL. I went 4 days without drank so I don't feel too bad. Now I'm about to do the whole week sober (well, I'm gonna try real hard!!!). This thread is my therapy :obama:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
:russ:nikka my wife pissed me off too. That sent me str8 to the store
Tell me about it. I was dating this 1 chick. bytch made my drinking worse. I told the bytch I'm drinking more because you stress me the fukk out! Which was my truth:yeshrug:

I was an alchy but the stress she would put me through had me pounding the bottle harder.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
I feel you breh. I'm not trying to stop drinking, I'm just trying to stop drinking for no damn reason. :yeshrug:
Yeah me too. I was at work today and I was just sitting there thinking the same thing. As well as not so much. That's my issue. I need to draw a line somewhere.

treezee

LWO
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
Yeah me too. I was at work today and I was just sitting there thinking the same thing. As well as not so much. That's my issue. I need to draw a line somewhere.

100% Facts. Truth is I don’t want to not drink, I just don’t wanna drink for no reason (like how I do now). There has to be a line drawn...and I’m drawing it like a mf right now.

P90

Automatic Ultra Reflex
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk where I’m from / Bahston where I’m at
Been on leave from work like 2+ months and it isn’t easy

Brehs are right tho focus on hitting the gym and eating the right food and it slowly draws you away from the drink. For me a drastic change / overhaul of my diet was the best way to spark change

Salute to everyone in the struggle :salute: