Look I'm a straight drank-a-holic and I'm sipping my last drink as we speak.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Didn’t make it...went to the party and started drinking...carried it into Sunday and drank while at the beach...now it’s Monday morning and I’m sippin a pint of Tito’s out a gatorade bottle smh
Damn... :lolbron: I ain't mad Cha word to Pac.
I'm still going strong. Sober since the 9th but I get paid this week. I actually plan on drinking but doing it differently. Setting up some boundaries and guidelines.

I can beat this binge drinking shyt I know I can.
:mjgrin:

We are going to see. I'm going to be posting here during the event for tips and advice:pachaha:

Daps
Damn... :lolbron: I ain't mad Cha word to Pac.
I'm still going strong. Sober since the 9th but I get paid this week. I actually plan on drinking but doing it differently. Setting up some boundaries and guidelines.

I can beat this binge drinking shyt I know I can.
:mjgrin:

We are going to see. I'm going to be posting here during the event for tips and advice:pachaha:
Good luck to you bruh...I’m in this bish toasted as hell...I made it 27 days tho so I’m good with that....I’ll start a new streak after today

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Good luck to you bruh...I’m in this bish toasted as hell...I made it 27 days tho so I’m good with that....I’ll start a new streak after today
I feel you. A lil time off ain't ever hurt nobody. I was building up a high tolerance anyway. I got my vacuum sealed thermos and a lot of ice. Im gonna mix my shyt perfectly this time. No more hot ass straight vodka to the head.
:scust:

Last edited:

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
I don't drink but I got advice for y'all.

Try not to keep any alcohol at home throw everything out tonight.

Limit the time you spend with folks that drink daily.

Get a physical hobby, go play ball or go to the gym a lot more.

Work more overtime to keep you busy.

If you live in a place like NYC or you don't drive daily give your I'D to a close family member and tell them not to give it back to you for a period of time. So when you get that urge it's gonna be harder for you to go buy some at the store.

Do not go to parties or events that will have liquor.

The more you distance yourself from it the easier it gets.

lespaulultra3

All Star
Daps
Man I only held out for a few days. I drunk so much this weekend that I lost track. I poured my last bottle of wine in my thermos this morning and brought it to work. I finished half this morning during breakfast and finishing the other half now. I drink because I'm stressed out but it also helps me to stay sane. I can interact and get along much better with people after having a drink. I need to get professional help because I feel my luck will run out one day.

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
I don't drink but I got advice for y'all.

Try not to keep any alcohol at home throw everything out tonight.

Limit the time you spend with folks that drink daily.

Get a physical hobby, go play ball or go to the gym a lot more.

Work more overtime to keep you busy.

If you live in a place like NYC or you don't drive daily give your I'D to a close family member and tell them not to give it back to you for a period of time. So when you get that urge it's gonna be harder for you to go buy some at the store.

Do not go to parties or events that will have liquor.

The more you distance yourself from it the easier it gets.
From experience putting in more hours at work did the trick for me. Which is ironic because I just started a new job and my manager added another day to my permanent schedule this morning and some overtime tonight. :ehh:

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
From experience putting in more hours at work did the trick for me. Which is ironic because I just started a new job and my manager added another day to my permanent schedule this morning and some overtime tonight. :ehh:

There's this alcoholic dude at my job he takes the AA class in all, got busted for a DUI and had his truck and license taken out. He came in for work 6 days a week for a year straight and he was telling me how he didn't have a single drink during that time. Now he rarely comes in for any OT and he was telling me how he drinks after work everyday again. You don't have work 6 days a week but killing your free time with stuff to do really does work. You just gotta stay mentally strong after words and maintain.

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone tell me how to get sober and stay that way. I already know withdraw is coming. I black out and don't remember anything for hours.

I took my last drink yesterday. I'm starting my own personal bday challenge whereas I will not have a drink until my bday (about a month and a half). If everything goes well I'll snap the daily habit and I'll only drink when in a social setting. shyt is gonna be TOUGH tho!! :francis: I'm a daily drinker.

I'm a daily drinker too. I will start a drink, pass out in bed, wake up to piss, then finish that drink, watch TV and make another then go back to sleep then go 2 work

Kex

All Star
Daps
Get help. Alcohol addiction has some of the worst withdrawal symptoms. If you wanna go it alone SLOWLY cut back.

treezee

LWO
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
Happy Sunday everyone!
:banderas:
The weekend is coming to an end my people

How did it go?
:umad:

I did good until Saturday when I got into it with the wife. That shyt will send me to the store every time :yeshrug:

Then Sunday I went with her to a friends bday brunch (Bottomless mimosas) so since it was social I didn't feel bad drinking the mimosas. But that quickly took a turn when the friends boyfriend said "who wants a margarita I'm headed to the bar!" :francis:

I could've stopped there but we got home and it was still 4pm and I was buzzing. For me it's hard to stop when I've already started so I found myself at the store buying a pint of Stoli:snoop: So I'm starting again today!!!:damn:

Daps
I did good until Saturday when I got into it with the wife. That shyt will send me to the store every time :yeshrug:

Then Sunday I went with her to a friends bday brunch (Bottomless mimosas) so since it was social I didn't feel bad drinking the mimosas. But that quickly took a turn when the friends boyfriend said "who wants a margarita I'm headed to the bar!" :francis:

I could've stopped there but we got home and it was still 4pm and I was buzzing. For me it's hard to stop when I've already started so I found myself at the store buying a pint of Stoli:snoop: So I'm starting again today!!!:damn:
Lol damn bruh you sound just like me...my drinks on Saturday night carried all the way into Monday...

Daps
Worst thing about this weekend is the 3 jars of that good ole shine I bought back home...that sht in the kitchen callin my name