Look I'm a straight drank-a-holic and I'm sipping my last drink as we speak.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I drink I just for some reason cant tolerate lots of it so I'll sip some and forget to finish the cup so even if i wanted to become one my body wont let me . . .sometimes it helps for stressful times a nice sip after work :mjlit:

raul04

More money more p*ssy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Austin
Why do I have nightmares for days when I go cold turkey? This has been happening for a decade now. They're always about me fighting multiple people or people killing/trying to kill me.
There has to be a scientific explanation for this.:gucci:
I had the same experience. I have had wicked dreams either a dog attacking me or someone trying to hurt me I dont know why it happens. I've ended up kicking or punching something while I'm asleep

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
I had the same experience. I have had wicked dreams either a dog attacking me or someone trying to hurt me I dont know why it happens. I've ended up kicking or punching something while I'm asleep
This is quite fascinating.:ohhh:
So it's not just me. We need to dig deeper into this matter.

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
I haven’t drank in close to two months. My appetite all kinda fukked up tho. I haven’t really been eating. I’m going to the dr next week. Something may be wrong
That appetite shyt should settle after like 2 days, not months. I understand the adjustment has you questioning or giving reason for why it's happening, but settin up an appointment was a wise choice.
Why do I have nightmares for days when I go cold turkey? This has been happening for a decade now. They're always about me fighting multiple people or people killing/trying to kill me.
There has to be a scientific explanation for this.:gucci:

This is quite fascinating.:ohhh:
So it's not just me. We need to dig deeper into this matter.
That is completely normal. Heavy drinking for years took a lot for your brain to get accustomed to. Chemically all unbalanced without the alcohol, it's still fighting battles when you sleep. Dreams are gonna be wild for a minute:yeshrug:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
That appetite shyt should settle after like 2 days, not months. I understand the adjustment has you questioning or giving reason for why it's happening, but settin up an appointment was a wise choice.

That is completely normal. Heavy drinking for years took a lot for your brain to get accustomed to. Chemically all unbalanced without the alcohol, it's still fighting battles when you sleep. Dreams are gonna be wild for a minute:yeshrug:
Yeah, at rehab, they said extremely vivid dreams were normal when you get sober. Your brain was so used to alcohol, that it wasn't healing itself properly during sleep. Now that you are off drugs and alcohol, the brain is healing itself, and you have crazy dreams as a result.

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA

But I was literally fighting battles in my dreams. :mjlol:
What kind of shyt is that? Why are my dreams about violence not p*ssy or having fun driving nice cars? Explain that 1 nerd:ufdup:

:heh: j/p

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
But I was literally fighting battles in my dreams. :mjlol:
What kind of shyt is that? Why are my dreams about violence not p*ssy or having fun driving nice cars? Explain that 1 nerd:ufdup:

:heh: j/p
We're you driving nice cars and smashing dimes in your dreams before:ufdup:
Did you even dream or were you able to recall them:skip::mjgrin:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
I took my last drink yesterday. I'm starting my own personal bday challenge whereas I will not have a drink until my bday (about a month and a half). If everything goes well I'll snap the daily habit and I'll only drink when in a social setting. shyt is gonna be TOUGH tho!! :francis: I'm a daily drinker.
how are u doing with this? Im a daily drinker too but I should stop before my 34th :flabbynsick:...so like stop in a month :blessed:

Don’t stop cold turkey. Start with only drinking after 8pm. And then after a week 10pm. And then maybe after two weeks just weekends.

And find something to do. Bike. Walk the dog. Workout. Start something creative.

I Like this.

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
We're you driving nice cars and smashing dimes in your dreams before:ufdup:
Did you even dream or were you able to recall them:skip::mjgrin:
Yeah sometimes lol. Nah when I go could turkey it starts when I finally fall asleep then I suddenly wake up like I'm out of breath. That's when it starts. Never fails. Then it's all downhill from there. Just straight getting jumped or chased n shyt lol. Lasts for a week plus or a few days. No real sleep. I'm partially awake. I'm aware of what's going on and stuff. I can control what I'm thinking about. I guess I'm just day dreaming then but in dream form.:lolbron: But it's all bad shyt. It's like I'm dreaming but awake at the same time until I finally get back to normal.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn 3 years? It must sux ass huh. Did you used to get into shyt when you were drinking or something?

Nah, If it sucked. I’d take a swig breh

I was never a daily or weekly drinker. It was always sporatic but when I started... I just couldn’t stop which lead to bad decisions and hangovers.

Fucc that.