Look I'm a straight drank-a-holic and I'm sipping my last drink as we speak.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Denzel's movie from Flight when he found mini refrigerator in the hotel room, relapse scene was real :wow:

Just one drink......:mjlol:

FLIGHT- Starring Denzel Washington

* I would like to recommend this film for group

Hold the fukk on bruh!!!!!!!!
:heh::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::heh:

Why did the fridge plug itself in?:mjlol:
I have never seen no damn hotel fridge stocked that full off drank bruh. This was a set up from the jump!
:gucci:

The way he snapped his head around...

Im so fukking done!
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FLIGHT- Starring Denzel Washington

* I would like to recommend this film for movie of the week

Hold the fukk on bruh!!!!!!!!
:heh::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::heh:

Why did the fridge start talking to him?:sadbron:

The way he snapped his head around...

Im so fukking done!
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Yeah.......:pachaha:

Yeah. They did check it out all and make sure there's no alcohol in his room but somehow the door opened and saw mini fridge .....on some

giphy.gif

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
For those who are stopping drinking completely, what are you replacing it with...?

(Besides staying busy and exercise, which are good)

For a minute, I was replacing beer with Pelligrino (carbonated beverage with a fruit juice infusion).

That was ok. We also do the sparkling water thing, which is ok too just not as good.

I suppose this is mainly for the beer drinkers, so how are you replacing your habit?

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
For those who are stopping drinking completely, what are you replacing it with...?

For a minute, I was replacing beer with Pelligrino (carbonated beverage with a fruit juice infusion).

That was ok. We also do the sparkling water thing, which is ok too just not as good.

I suppose this is mainly for the beer drinkers, so how are you replacing your habit?
Soon as I find something long term not gonna even lie....weed

treezee

LWO
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels

Really I'm just replacing it with bottled water.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston

I’m replacing it with fancy waters. The water game is pretty good nowadays. Just like you can taste the subtle differences in beer or wine, you can do the same with water. Evian in a glass bottle is hard to beat, if you don’t know where to start

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA

Ice cold ice tea.
:takedat:

Step#1: buy a vacuum sealed thermos cup
Step#2: fill it with ice
Step#3: add ice tea

Your drink will be cold for 24 hours
GUARANTEED

I go to sleep and wake up with 3/4 ice cubes left

:dame:

Daps
Reppin
California
Am hoping the best for you breh. Have wanted to stop so many times but haven't been strong enough yet, without going into too much detail. Keep the motivation right and follow through. Here i am, day drinking a bottle of vodka and reading about quitting, knowing damn well I'll be at the counter with a jug and some cash when this thing runs out.

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Am hoping the best for you breh. Have wanted to stop so many times but haven't been strong enough yet, without going into too much detail. Keep the motivation right and follow through. Here i am, day drinking a bottle of vodka and reading about quitting, knowing damn well I'll be at the counter with a jug and some cash when this thing runs out.
O well fukk it! :yeshrug:
You'll stop when your ready homeboy. In the meantime let your nuts hang :ufdup:

:dame:

Daps
Reppin
California
True enough, sometimes shyt irl has been a tsunami. For the past few years and the past few months have kicked it into overdrive for real. It's pressing. Funerals,Newborns entering this planet... breakups, makeups... putting up with self n make whatever better. Easier to pick up a bottle and forget for a bit.
None of those things don't happen in Harlem though.
For real though. Ill finish this bottle, then quit.... or try.

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
True enough, sometimes shyt irl has been a tsunami. For the past few years and the past few months have kicked it into overdrive for real. It's pressing. Funerals,Newborns entering this planet... breakups, makeups... putting up with self n make whatever better. Easier to pick up a bottle and forget for a bit.
None of those things don't happen in Harlem though.
For real though. Ill finish this bottle, then quit.... or try.
We'll be here chillin' waiting on ya pleighboy.
:troll:

Last edited: