Look at the WNBA Championship parade ya'll

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
Because it’s funny. However, you infantilize women so you take offense to it instead of just laughing or moving on.

You “nice guys” coddle women like children, but somehow think you’re the enlightened ones.
do you hear yourself ? what's funny about rehashing that women are physically weaker than men at any given occasion :dwillhuh:
it's not even pathetic it's just dumb :mindblown:
acting like middle school kids and shiet

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
The WNBA needs a generational and trendsetting talent like Curry
And the only people who need to be legitimately mad at it being the failure it is are the team owners.
Still dont know why most of the coli loves to partake into kicking a woman's league that's already down as it is.
shyt makes no sense to me.

Nah, the WNBA needs a dozen or so sexy females so the average male sports fan will tune in. They also need to get more form fitting uniforms. They'll never have the wow athletic feat you'll see in the NBA so you gotta do something else to make audiences watch. Otherwise it's like watching old dudes play in the YMCA :mjlol:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Nah, the WNBA needs a dozen or so sexy females so the average male sports fan will tune in. They also need to get more form fitting uniforms. They'll never have the wow athletic feat you'll see in the NBA so you gotta do something else to make audiences watch. Otherwise it's like watching old dudes play in the YMCA :mjlol:
Ironically, the women’s uniforms be fitting looser than the men’s. :dame:

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps

They already got 'em, they're just buried under a mountain of baggy unis and high socks.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What was that a couple years ago when the wncaa was far more entertaining than the men.

I forgot what year it was but the game was fukking great .

Even seen haters giving props .

Yea basically when uconn had that crazy streak

Maya Moore, Griner and Diggins were all in College at one point

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
How the fukk are they having a parade already when I just saw on the ticker that Sue Bird is questionable for game 5? :what:

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps

This is why I rather watch the LFL. You’re not going to see Odell catches or DeSean speed but they’re sexy and they’re hitting each other(hitting each other being the essence of the sport).

Make them wear those spandex shorts, sports bras and watch the viewership change. They’re already athletic. But there’s too many lesbians that don’t wanna be sexualize and most women typically don’t even watch sports like that. So there only choice is to try to cater to shyt that men would watch or do like another poster said and turn it into a reality show.

Last edited: