Look at the WNBA Championship parade ya'll

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
it is weird how it was actually more popular years ago. shyt somehow went downhill
Lesbians, specifically the wannabe man, bull dykes killed the sport.
They drove straight girls out the sport and out the league. No mother or father wants these nasty bulls around their daughters, no man wants to see these ugly bulls play inferior basketball to high school boys, and the WNBA itself doesn't promote their sexy women as sexy women.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
theres more people in the Ruff Ryders' Anthem video :mjlol:

and they want NBA contracts :mjlol::mjlol:

There’s really only like 30 people out there
:dwillhuh:

Harsh realities

Poor souls, they must be lost. Can some one guide them back to the kitchen? Bless their lil hearts

Lol one cop

A Mr softee truck draws more of a crowd

I seen more people in line for the bathroom at golden corral:mjlol:

they goin in:mjlol:

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
If the goal is to market to women, they need a reboot. Women will like and support attractive women. You can go to any model's Instagram and you'll probably see women in the comments (after combing through a lot men's thirst comments) saying stuff like "Goals". Yeah, Brittney Griner can (barely) dunk, but women aren't thinking "Goals" with her. Women also like drama, scandal, and romance in their viewing too (e.g., shows like The Bachelor and The Bacholorette).

With that in mind, I'd just fold the league and just put up a Summer Weekend Women's Tournament at an exotic location. Find attractive, but athletic women and train them to play ball and instead of showing the game live, shoot a "reality" show (with some scandalous and dramatic, but also romantic storylines) with edited highlights of the game. Basically, put basketball in the background and focus on the women and their stories instead. Sure, there will be some complaints by the usual groups, but the world moves fast that by the next week they'll find something else going on to focus their energy on.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
The WNBA needs a generational and trendsetting talent like Curry
And the only people who need to be legitimately mad at it being the failure it is are the team owners.
Still dont know why most of the coli loves to partake into kicking a woman's league that's already down as it is.
shyt makes no sense to me.

Because it’s funny. However, you infantilize women so you take offense to it instead of just laughing or moving on.

You “nice guys” coddle women like children, but somehow think you’re the enlightened ones.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Let the women play the early games then let the men player later on that night. Make it an extra nominal fee to get into the area early, watch the games...maybe sell a few more shirts, hot dogs etc. I think they will still be in the red once you consider the extra security and other staff you will have to hire, but I really think that's the only shot it has. Market it as "Women's First" or some shyt to see what kind of interest you can build...try it for a few years and if it still doesn't pick up just dump it.

Lowkey...this is a good idea...

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
SIDEBAR: Ol' girl that made the Championship collage?

I assume she has never been touched by a male.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Lesbians, specifically the wannabe man, bull dykes killed the sport.
They drove straight girls out the sport and out the league. No mother or father wants these nasty bulls around their daughters, no man wants to see these ugly bulls play inferior basketball to high school boys, and the WNBA itself doesn't promote their sexy women as sexy women.
them dizykes was in the locker room really grabbin the p*ssy!
:mjlol:

"Ha Ha! See, sometimes you gotta take the p*ssy like PePe!"
:leotahha:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Poor souls, they must be lost. Can some one guide them back to the kitchen? Bless their lil hearts
MWyNnr9.jpg

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
on the real tho, their league would be much more entertaining if they had one goal and it was raised to the top of a mountain and the women had weapons and shyt and had to fight to the top like fortnite or american gladiators. i would tune in to that shyt every night.