Look at the WNBA Championship parade ya'll

Daps
Bruh, this video had so much ether I started like ...

:mjlol:

...and ended up like ..

:mjcry: .

I'm sexist, but I ain't a complete caveman. I want to see them bytches succeed now. :snoop:

God damn, b.

Last edited:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
The reality is its going to be up to STRAIGHT WOMEN to make this league great. Women need to put their money where there mouth is and start going to games and showing support.

There is no reason why these famous female celebrities aren't attending these games, performing, etc.

If women plan on guilting men into liking this sport as much as the male versions of it, they'll have no one but themselves to blame when it collapses.
Unfortunately, the bolded like men and like watching men play. Most women aren’t gay or feminists.

They won’t voice loudly because of political correctness but it’s fact.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
WNBA championship parade

20131014__Lynx-parade.jpg

NBA championship parade

160622160732-05-cleveland-cavaliers-parade-0622-exlarge-169.jpg

:wow:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Meh, not funny. Pretty sad actually as basketball is the team sport that women have the best chance at gaining a mass audience today in this country.

The only way the WNBA survives is if they plan the schedule so that they travel with the men. Let the women play the early games then let the men player later on that night. Make it an extra nominal fee to get into the area early, watch the games...maybe sell a few more shirts, hot dogs etc. I think they will still be in the red once you consider the extra security and other staff you will have to hire, but I really think that's the only shot it has. Market it as "Women's First" or some shyt to see what kind of interest you can build...try it for a few years and if it still doesn't pick up just dump it.

By to be real that league is pretty much done and the NBA is likely just keeping it out there to avoid any public backlash.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The reality is its going to be up to WOMEN to make this league great. Women need to put their money where there mouth is and start going to games and showing support.

There is no reason why these famous female celebrities aren't attending these games, performing, etc.

If women plan on guilting men into liking this sport as much as the male versions of it, they'll have no one but themselves to blame when it collapses.

100 percent truth, imagine if women packed out the games, naturally men would come as well.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If you a black man in Minnie AP.

You go to this parade at all costs.

Art Barr