Look At @Strawberry Y'all, The Coli's New Favorite PAWG (nvm, that ain't no pawg)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
Strawberry is a stupid white bytch after all :mjlol:

This bytch is built like a two by four, even the white guys aint want this bytch :heh:

fukk outta here culture vulture :camby:

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
nikkas a frail fakkit who s.tays making up shyt and that's why he's bytchmade. fukk him. And if he really wants it he can come to my pms and I'll give thst frail fakkit my address

:patrice:He's not gay and I don't really know the dude bit I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that he doesn't want to/will never come over to your house...or your inbox for that matter. :manny:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
@Strawberry

i went to sleep for a few hours woke up and ur still ballin and shoot callin on the coli.
gotta spin u a tune.

Amari - Callin

saw some nice scenery of ur city in this flick...

The_score.jpg

Strawberry

Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Strawberry is a stupid white bytch after all :mjlol:

This bytch is built like a two by four, even the white guys aint want this bytch :heh:

fukk outta here culture vulture :camby:
:whoa:Why you so mad? :patrice::russ:

You've never met me so I don't know how you jumped to all those conclusions. I'm not 2'x4 I'm 5'7"/125-130 size 6 so :yeshrug:
And judging by the way you make wild accusations and hate on people you don't know for no apparent reason, I'm going to have to say I'm probably smarter than you :russ:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
& Not for nothing this thread and the other one regarding shorty is sheer evidence that alot of coli nikkas are cornballs . I remember there being a thread a month ago with a 7ish dark skin girl with a nice physique and nikkas was saying "pass" and all typa disrespectful shyt & now you got the same cats in that thread memorized by a white girl who's a 5 on a good day . Some of ya just got zero shame :mjlol:
repped :laff:

Hokage is not impressed. she ugly as hell. :why:

shyt chicago go the wrost bytches :yeshrug:

but even im not impressed by that :piss:

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
:whoa:Why you so mad? :patrice::russ:

You've never met me so I don't know how you jumped to all those conclusions. I'm not 2'x4 I'm 5'7"/125-130 size 6 so :yeshrug:
And judging by the way you make wild accusations and hate on people you don't know for no apparent reason, I'm going to have to say I'm probably smarter than you :russ:

You just proved you're dumb right thurr.

Intelligence is RELATIVE to the enviroment.

fukk outta here witch :camnby:

You're just a troll who's polluting these boards even more with your caccery.

Strawberry

Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
There's poor people in every country that get stuff donated to them even right here in USA so chill with that and you tried to call Jamaica a third world country which is automatically assuming the vast majority of people in Jamaica is poor & without resources when it isn't & where did you hear that 50$ a week in Jamaica is common ? It might occur but it isn't common so here you go again spewing inaccurate bullshyt . Like I said I ain't trying to hinder you from doing what you do but I don't respect it because you come off as if you perceive everyone in the country as inferior just off the strength of your earlier comments , but I will commend you for the bamboo idea though ..

Forgot to address this...but I didn't make this up. I heard this from many Jamaicans living in St. James, Hanover & Westmoreland. I don't see why they would all lie to me about it, I mean none of them even knew each other.

I said that thread dumb fakkit. You posted stuff from a variety of threads I've posted in about my sickness. Straight up nikka if u really want it pm me. Don't be a frail coward. I'll even give you my number and my address. I will straight up fukk you up
Dude chill the fukk out :whoa:
Do you smoke weed? Roll yourself up a spliff. And if you don't smoke it sounds like now is a good time to start. Threatening people with violence is not cool. Negative energy is not cool. Maybe you need sex? I dunno. If no p*ssy if available, jerk off and get a good sleep...hopefully that will help you relax.

Strawberry

Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
You just proved you're dumb right thurr.

Intelligence is RELATIVE to the enviroment.

fukk outta here witch :camnby:

You're just a troll who's polluting these boards even more with your caccery.

:comeon: Thurr? You're gonna try to call me dumb and say thurr in the same sentence? :mjlol::snoop:
I'm just chillin and havin fun. At least I don't spew negative energy and hate people based on their skin tone. You're being wack...gtfo out my thread you weirdo! :camby:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
the retard is fuming :mjlol:

first he ran in this thread tryna passive aggressively flirt with me, now he wants to pm me and give me his number :scust:

just die you sick retarded loser
Dont see a pm from you. This is like the 2nd or 3rd time I've called you out and you have yet to respond. Stay behind that keyboard fukk boy

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
:patrice:He's not gay and I don't really know the dude bit I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that he doesn't want to/will never come over to your house...or your inbox for that matter. :manny:
I'll shoot the fair one with him. We will see who the fakkit is.
Forgot to address this...but I didn't make this up. I heard this from many Jamaicans living in St. James, Hanover & Westmoreland. I don't see why they would all lie to me about it, I mean none of them even knew each other.

Dude chill the fukk out :whoa:
Do you smoke weed? Roll yourself up a spliff. And if you don't smoke it sounds like now is a good time to start. Threatening people with violence is not cool. Negative energy is not cool. Maybe you need sex? I dunno. If no p*ssy if available, jerk off and get a good sleep...hopefully that will help you relax.
nah this nikka stays lying. He twists words, and on top of that he's a coward. I've called this nikka out I don't know how many time. Each time he falls back.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Dont see a pm from you. This is like the 2nd or 3rd time I've called you out and you have yet to respond. Stay behind that keyboard fukk boy

that's because no one takes your mentally disabled ass seriously

tryna talk tough on the verge of an anxiety attack and shyt :mjlol:

go take your meds and go to sleep you half-retarded homo, make sure you wake up on time for your therapy session

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
:comeon: Thurr? You're gonna try to call me dumb and say thurr in the same sentence? :mjlol::snoop:
I'm just chillin and havin fun. At least I don't spew negative energy and hate people based on their skin tone. You're being wack...gtfo out my thread you weirdo! :camby:

You created this thread or wha?

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Lol falls back every time.

instead of having another panic attack talkin about beating me up, why you ain't just pm me with your number pic and address? why you gotta wait for me to pm you? who you tryna fool, lil virgin retard boy? :pachaha:

or are you just pump fakin like the mentally ill, dikkbeating social recluse you are? :sas1:

Status
Not open for further replies.