Look At @Strawberry Y'all, The Coli's New Favorite PAWG (nvm, that ain't no pawg)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
instead of having another panic attack talkin about beating me up, why you ain't just pm me with your number pic and address? why you gotta wait for me to pm you? who you tryna fool, lil virgin retard boy? :pachaha:

or are you just pump fakin like the mentally ill, dikkbeating social recluse you are? :sas1:
Lol. I live in Glen allen. Zip code 23060. Stonemeadow Drive. Not posting my pic. Gonna change my voice mail so it doesn't have my full name. I'll pm you the number tmw when I wake up. What's your address? You're in Chicago no? What's your first name?

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Lol. I live in Glen allen. Zip code 23060. Stonemeadow Drive. Not posting my pic. Gonna change my voice mail so it doesn't have my full name. I'll pm you the number tmw when I wake up. What's your address? You're in Chicago no? What's your first name?

shook fakkit :mjlol: what a pathetic, psychologically damaged p*ssy

talkin all this tough shyt but when it comes down to it you coppin pleas like a lil bytch

you scared to post a pic or the number or address you promised to pm me, but you expect me to believe you ever been in a fight in your miserable fakkit life :laff:

you make me sick you disabled sissy, your mom shoulda just got an abortion instead of drinking the whole time she was pregnant with you

Thatrogueassdiaz

Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
@charmander what's your address bytch boy? Still waiting. I'm sure you're over there trying your best to use Google to figure me out. Instead of being a fakkit
shook fakkit :mjlol: what a pathetic, psychologically damaged p*ssy

talkin all this tough shyt but when it comes down to it you coppin pleas like a lil bytch

you scared to post a pic or the number or address you promised to pm me, but you expect me to believe you ever been in a fight in your miserable fakkit life :laff:

you make me sick you disabled sissy, your mom shoulda just got an abortion instead of drinking the whole time she was pregnant with you
Pretzel logic. Keep trying tbough. You're a coward and a p*ssy. Like I said I knew you would fall back

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica

:whoa:Dude stop! Delete your address off here...are you nuts? :wtf: Put each other on ignore or I dunno what but there's no need to be fighting up in here.

Please. I really don't like violence or negative energy. This world has too much of that shyt already. We need more love and positivity in this world. :hamster:

Thatrogueassdiaz

Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
:whoa:Dude stop! Delete your address off here...are you nuts? :wtf: Put each other on ignore or I dunno what but there's no need to be fighting up in here.

Please. I really don't like violence or negative energy. This world has too much of that shyt already. We need more love and positivity in this world. :hamster:
Didn't give a numerical address. Trust me I will give him directions. He will fall back as always. I guarantee he would get mopped. He can talk all this I'm crazy shyt he wants but I will fukk him up

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
@charmander what's your address bytch boy? Still waiting. I'm sure you're over there trying your best to use Google to figure me out. Instead of being a fakkit

Pretzel logic. Keep trying tbough. You're a coward and a p*ssy. Like I said I knew you would fall back

you said you were gonna pm me your address and number

stop woofin and do it p*ssy, all that other shyt is irrelevant you brain damaged moron

this dyslexic autistic coward thinks giving me a town and a zip code means something...give me your address and number and a pic so I can come to your mama's house, knock on the door, show her who I'm lookin for and smack your mentally ill ass infront of that bytch

Thatrogueassdiaz

Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
you said you were gonna pm me your address and number

stop woofin and do it p*ssy, all that other shyt is irrelevant you brain damaged moron

this dyslexic autistic coward thinks giving me a town and a zip code means something...give me your address and number and a pic so I can come to your mama's house, knock on the door, show her who I'm lookin for and smack your mentally ill ass infront of that bytch
Pretzel logic. Again this nikka still hasn't pmed me shyt and is reversing everything bc he's a p*ssy. I gave you my street minus the number. If you were really bout it you would come into my pms. Obviously you a p*ssy and you don't want it

Thatrogueassdiaz

Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
bruh you see this autistic dude calling me out to fight but too shook to give me any of the info he promised? :dead:
Breh I asked you for yours and you ain't provide shyt. Seriously how old are you? Something tells me your reasoning faculties aren't fully developed. I asked you and you want to reverse it. I gave you my st and zip code and still you haven't given me anything

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Pretzel logic. Again this nikka still hasn't pmed me shyt and is reversing everything bc he's a p*ssy. I gave you my street minus the number. If you were really bout it you would come into my pms. Obviously you a p*ssy and you don't want it

you came talmbout you wanted to fight

you told me you would pm me your number and address

I'm still waiting

this coward wants me to pm him first when HE the one talmbout throwing hands...that's how you know he just a bytchmade nikka bluffing for attention

Status
Not open for further replies.