Look At @Strawberry Y'all, The Coli's New Favorite PAWG (nvm, that ain't no pawg)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
you came talmbout you wanted to fight

you told me you would pm me your number and address

I'm still waiting

this coward wants me to pm him first when HE the one talmbout throwing hands...that's how you know he just a bytchmade nikka bluffing for attention
Lol Exactly. Just fall back dude. You obviously do not want it. I even asked if you were in Chicago and you wouldn't respond

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Breh I asked you for yours and you ain't provide shyt. Seriously how old are you? Something tells me your reasoning faculties aren't fully developed. I asked you and you want to reverse it. I gave you my st and zip code and still you haven't given me anything

pm me the info or shut your p*ssy ass mouth you special ed fakkit

Thatrogueassdiaz

Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
he had to call for help :dead: getting some more mentally ill fakkits to run in here and give him moral support and pity daps :laff:
And what are you doing right now? :laff: I do t even know who this clown @ThugLife is
Lol @ him giving you directions to his house like its 1993 :mjlol:

Prehistoric caveman fakkit :dead:
gave much more than that fakkit charmander gave

Thatrogueassdiaz

Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
dude went from talkin bout shootin a fade to beggin his rep crew to bail him out and neg us :dead:
Where did you read that? nikka you are the worst of the worst. You twist words like a bytch. I can see why you hide because I know you're frail and would get lit up. You need validation when I dont. TnT can handle whoever that @ThugLife dude is

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
lol keep twisting things. What city and street do you live in. I gave you mines now give up yours.

this ain't a sleepover fakkit, fukk is you talkin about

pm the info you said you would and I will come see you, right now you backtracking and coppin pleas like a grade A p*ssy

don't quote me again til you send the pm, I know you 80% retarded with all them disorders but you are wasting my time now with all this shook shyt

Status
Not open for further replies.