Look At @Strawberry Y'all, The Coli's New Favorite PAWG (nvm, that ain't no pawg)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I don't give a fukk about where your septic vagina has been ... Don't fukking quote me unless I address you.

I'll give anything to beat you into a pulp like I used to do to bytches like you. And this ain't no internet shyt either...you can verify the white bytches I used to beat for fun in the Navy..they learn the hard way not to fukk with me...I suggest you do the same
:lupe:

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
:scusthov: This is thecoli type of chick right here too

Gotdamn colic00ns be simpin harder than any group I've ever seen.And to think some of these fools are over 30. :snoop:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
after the first few pgs i'm in the catfish camp....the alias types from an male alias perspective.

i know an unnamed website down the cyber street that puts multiple IP addresses on blast and murks them from the site.

Best-Catfish-Bait.jpg

Last edited:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Lol how they let them say Batty Bwoy on national television .:bryan:

. They must not know
It slipped by them I guess. I remember when Boom Bye Bye was killing the radio waves, they stopped playing it or played a fukked up edited version when the fags found out what it was. I remember they played this shyt at my junior high dance before they knew the meaning. :bryan:

• Dap
Reactions: MGM
Status
Not open for further replies.