Look At @Strawberry Y'all, The Coli's New Favorite PAWG (nvm, that ain't no pawg)

Status
Not open for further replies.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
I don't give a fukk about where your septic vagina has been ... Don't fukking quote me unless I address you.

I'll give anything to beat you into a pulp like I used to do to bytches like you. And this ain't no internet shyt either...you can verify the white bytches I used to beat for fun in the Navy..they learn the hard way not to fukk with me...I suggest you do the same
That House Martell wrath :banderas:

:ahh::shaq:

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
I don't give a fukk about where your septic vagina has been ... Don't fukking quote me unless I address you.

I'll give anything to beat you into a pulp like I used to do to bytches like you. And this ain't no internet shyt either...you can verify the white bytches I used to beat for fun in the Navy..they learn the hard way not to fukk with me...I suggest you do the same
:merchant::damn:

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
:camby::childplease:brehs really thirsting over a doug funnie with a bowl cut lookin bytch

having been to reggae spots with my girl a few years ago, Caribbean nikkas and fake rastas get hyped over whatever low quality cac punani walks through the door...ol I'm eatin celery with this lard to tone down for summer looking cac

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
:camby::childplease:brehs really thirsting over a doug funnie with a bowl cut lookin bytch

having been to reggae spots with my girl a few years ago, Caribbean nikkas and fake rastas get hyped over whatever low quality cac punani walks through the door...ol I'm eatin celery with this lard to tone down for summer looking cac

:dead::heh::pachaha:

Um. Ghouls

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The climb
65118-black-kid-crying.gif

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
The sex was good, what can I say :yeshrug:

I am starting to believe that many of the male posters are actually female based off the various degrees of feminine sensitivity that has been spotted here :scust:

It's just crazy how Americans love to hate. They can't just enjoy life, and the company of a good woman without critiquing every single thing that might be wrong.

Bad mind is a horrible desease and dem need fi find a cure

Status
Not open for further replies.