Look At @Strawberry Y'all, The Coli's New Favorite PAWG (nvm, that ain't no pawg)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
The sex was good, what can I say :yeshrug:

I am starting to believe that many of the male posters are actually female based off the various degrees of feminine sensitivity that has been spotted here :scust:

If she looks like dis supposed Strawburr poster, then you can say dat bish is/was fukkin wack. :mjlol:

Step ya taste game up, nikka. :francis:

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
She gets points for owning it. :ehh: She's a thot who has a fetish for black men and is interested in throwing it back for the Coli.

I'm not into running girls off this site as if it's some Boy's Only club, so I'll let her cook. My PAWGin' brehs about to feast! :blessed:
who the hell wants to be someone's fetish?

Are Jamaicans the biggest bedbucks? :bryan:
seems that way from this thread. Smh

Last edited:

McPiff

#goat
Daps
What the fukk is going on here ??? :damn:
Lol vas te faire foutre esti de cone.
T'est ce qu'on appele une plotte a negre. Serieusement dès que femmes blanche agit comme les hommes noir sont des fukking dieu c'est un turn off total pour moi et je suis fukking noir. Ca me laisse dire que tu laisserais n'importe quel laideur t'enculer, mais ca derange pas right il faut juste qu'il est noir right? Giet mamaou sale bouzin sale. :pacspit:

:damn:

Bordel

jadden

Superstar
Daps
:scust:These nikkas never seem to disappoint me, There is no reason an ugly broad like this should be getting all kinds of attention especially from black men, she look like the type that will hit up a club and get dudes to pay for her shyt and will take a new one home every other night, but still complain that men are oppressing in some way.

But hey, she white that's all these nikkas need in 2015 I guess :francis::francis:

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
I'm not Jamaican so why would I be mad? Hence why I asked.

I assume it would go over as well as iggy azalea pretending to be black
...Or white chicks saying the N word on a message board :sas2:

:laff::mjlol::russ:
You dumbass, mad doesn't mean the same thing in Patois as it does in English..."Yuh mad?" = "Are you crazy?!"

Well she's really real for starters. And a wild cat at that as this fukkery thread is clear evidence of. :lolbron:
But I can't cosign usage of the n-word, nor the watermelon/fried chicken stereotypes. That's cac-shyt and the Coli doesn't really play that.:manny:
Watch out for that perma-ban @Strawberry :ufdup:
I never said shyt about fried chicken so fukk off with that already. Watermelon is one of my favourite fruits, has been since I was a kid and yeah I like to fukk black guys, so what? That means I'm racist because I love watermelon & black guys? You guys are seriously delusional and fukked up.

Get a life!

What the fukk is going on here ??? :damn:

:damn:

:mjlol::russ:
fukkery...:shaq:
He told me to fukk off then called me a black p*ssy??? Then got mad at me "for thinking black guys are God" then said he's black and it's a total turn off for him when white chicks love black guys then told me that I'll just fukk anyone cuz they're black.

It's all bullshyt and he was just running his mouth and testing to see if I speak French. Sounds Haitian to me but I can't be sure.

I'm going to stand by the fact that I do not just fukk whoever comes along. I turn down dudes all the time, like every day to the point where it can get annoying/exhausting. Most times after the bar/club I just wanna go home, smoke a joint, pass the fukk out and not have to deal with anyone. I rarely take guys home from the bar/club to fukk.

And those that I do fukk are quality. I'm picky, I don't fukk with simps, wimps or rif raf

Last edited:

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
:laff::mjlol::russ:
You dumbass, mad doesn't mean the same thing in Patois as it does in English..."Yuh mad?" = "Are you crazy?!"

I never said shyt about fried chicken so fukk off with that already. Watermelon is one of my favourite fruits, has been since I was a kid and yeah I like to fukk black guys, so what? That means I'm racist because I love watermelon & black guys? You guys are seriously delusional and fukked up.

Get a life!

fukkery...:shaq:

47d7e8ac66770c3dc0b9307eafbe2f6c.jpg

/ Thread

Last edited:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:scust:These nikkas never seem to disappoint me, There is no reason an ugly broad like this should be getting all kinds of attention especially from black men, she look like the type that will hit up a club and get dudes to pay for her shyt and will take a new one home every other night, but still complain that men are oppressing in some way.

But hey, she white that's all these nikkas need in 2015 I guess :francis::francis:

It's disgusting but simps especially ones who don't get women in the real word are always gonna simp:scust:

Status
Not open for further replies.