‘Longlegs’ (dir. by Oz Perkins) | Maika Monroe & Nicolas Cage | NEON [7/12]

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
I liked this. At times the plot felt a little thin to me and it was getting over more on the vibes/aesthetic but that's ok. Still a good watch.

Also Cage was good but I find it hard to separate him from the hammy Nic Cage persona. I see him in a movie and immediately start laughing, when he started singing had me dead lol

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I liked this. At times the plot felt a little thin to me and it was getting over more on the vibes/aesthetic but that's ok. Still a good watch.

Also Cage was good but I find it hard to separate him from the hammy Nic Cage persona. I see him in a movie and immediately start laughing, when he started singing had me dead lol
i was :mjlol: when the store rep was like Daaaaaad...he's back

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
This was absolutely nothing like the other movies you just mentioned. The fact that you chose to watch Annabelle (:mjtf:)and then hold that against Longlegs is crazy breh
Using the Doll theme in longlegs was unnecessary ,if shown once then fine but involving a Doll(creepy) like mannequin of the victim was Snoozefest.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw it with my girl last night and it didn’t suck but it’s the most disappointing movie I’ve watched all year

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
The thing is I felt it could've been scarier. They held back alot of times to make it more of a thriller. Doesnt really hold up as a thriller tho. Should've had more scenes like her at her cabin. The beginning is also incredible at setting a tone that doesn't really carry through the entire movie. Overall though it's still the best horror of the year, but gotta see what Cuckoo and Alien are hitting for. Enjoyable movie, def a cult classic.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Saw it with my girl last night and it didn’t suck but it’s the most disappointing movie I’ve watched all year
Nothing bothers me more than an ight film that should of been great. This film and it's amazing production has no business not being a mainstream classic.

Expectation management be damn. I had high expectations and for two acts. It was going blow for blow with it.

Another Nepobaby director that can't write or tell a meaningful whole ass story with substance.

Andrés Arochi cinematography was outstanding and award nomination worthy. The visual did its job, but the writing didn't do it justice.

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Was about to see this last night but EVERY SHOWTIME was almost at capacity. fukk THAT

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO