‘Longlegs’ (dir. by Oz Perkins) | Maika Monroe & Nicolas Cage | NEON [7/12]

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I like that the movie took a twist to all the thrillers in the 90s where the bad does his crimes for the devil.

It also showed the hypocrisy in people believing in unexplained things for good but not believing in unexplainable evil.

I liked the camera angles looking up to make the viewer seem like a child.

Overall I'm very disappointed and people need to stop over hyping movies:childplease:

Edit: You dirtsy flirtsy ol angel bytch. Kiernan Shipka is great.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I forgot to talk about this but I remembered when I was watching a YouTube video where Maika Monroe reads Letterbox reviews.

This from the director of Immaculate. I don't when we can have open spoilers so I'll talk about it in a spoiler.

detJ6JI.png

He was talking about when Lee takes the test at the FBI to test her psychic abilities and the answer she give for answers. I remembered the scene because I start playing along with her when she takes the test.

detJPRt.png

Her answers are:
  1. Camera
  2. Table
  3. Lights
  4. Tiger
  5. Door
  6. Mother
  7. Father
  8. Piano
I went :why: when she said father and I remembered it the whole movie. I immediately thought about it when she read the satanic book and they had the triangle with the 666.

I don't think Longlegs is her father but I knew her and her family was connected when they reintroduced the triangle.

After the movie I went back and looked at the symbol for mother to see if there was something there but I can't figure anything out. Can you guys?

Did you guys do what I did and try to play along?

The only answers I remember are:

3. Ice Cube
4. Sun
8. Ice Cream

That's only because my parents would get this type of ice cream and I'd only eat the vanilla part.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis: :heh: still kant believe i wasted money on this garbage - shame on me :scust::mjlol:

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
shyt was dope to me and has that cinematic feel akin to The Black Coats Daughter.

Stoop Kid

I think i can
Daps
Reppin
ps 118
Was kind of hoping to see the dolls come to life in the house killing people but still liked the twist regardless. Also I’m a big fan of horror movies being around 1:30 long. Tell the story and get it over with

I. H.

Rookie
Daps
Atmosphere was great, cinematography was on point. Everything else though... Feels like wasted potential.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Finally watched. It was.....iight
You don't gotta be nice this shyt ass. Artsy fartsy ass nikkas always award points when a movie tries to be all intelligent and shyt. fukk this bytch ass movie and every nikka that was strongly recommending it. Smile 2 soon come

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
You don't gotta be nice this shyt ass. Artsy fartsy ass nikkas always award points when a movie tries to be all intelligent and shyt. fukk this bytch ass movie and every nikka that was strongly recommending it. Smile 2 soon come
I rocked with the atmosphere and main fbi chick in the early parts of the movie. 3rd act fell apart