Long story short I'm stuck inside my homies couch [ Update : homie momma saved me]

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Guess I'm the only one who didn't see anything funny about this? :dahell:
I'm reading the thread and people are damn near dying from laughing, screaming for rafters, throwing proverbial holy water :dahell:
I can't see the pic in the OP but damn, it must be something seriously funny to cause all of this, because it certainly is not the story itself :dahell: :mindblown: What am I missing??

:russ: @ your frustration.

Sitting there, Like; "what the fukk should I be laughing at in here?!?"

good-guys-computer.gif

tumblr_llgh0kmTbO1qazkdco1_500.gif

:russ:

:blessed:

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
I'm reading the thread and people are damn near dying from laughing, screaming for rafters, throwing proverbial holy water :dahell:
I can't see the pic in the OP but damn, it must be something seriously funny to cause all of this, because it certainly is not the story itself :dahell: :mindblown: What am I missing??
tumblr_n7t851wYco1tfxgo8o1_500.gif

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You couldn't like, push up on the couch enough for it to slightly lift off the floor so you could slide out from under it? Lmfao

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
:russ::russ::russ::russ:
:laff:
:dead: