Long story short I'm stuck inside my homies couch [ Update : homie momma saved me]

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I want to believe this shyt real don't fukk with us OP :ufdup:

This nikka was fearing for his life, stuck in a damn couch, has internet access on his ipod and one of his first choices is to post on coli giving us play by play like he hubie brown :dead:
nikka even updating the title and shyt. At least you had your phone on you OP so that you can keep yourself and us entertained LMAO...

1. About 1 hour and 20 minutes
2. I didn't panic. I knew my friends mother was coming home, but I was still nervous about nobody hearing me.
3. I'm not getting comfortable on ANYONES couch, so this experience won't repeat itself

I'm currently home and laughing at it now. But it wasn't really funny when it happened. Too the guy asking "Why post on the coli, before getting help?". I only had my iPod and I all ready was browsing coli. So, the first thing that came to mind. Was too kill time so I wouldn't panic.
Bruhhhh :heh::heh::heh:

Dude could've been stuck in there for days :dead:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
why didn't OP yell or wriggle ? Smh
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: What if he wiggled out as soon as dude's mom got there?

under-couch-cat-attack.gif

Homie's mom be like :wtf::wtf::wtf:

:deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
I'm at about 20% battery life. This dude is still knocked out ... been like this for the past hour. His mother is coming home in 30. So I think I should be straight.

EDIT: Been searching for a way to download a calling app, and nothing is working
Posts on the Coli before tryin to get help
:dead:

:patrice:You don't have Facebook?
Free international calls & video calls, yo! Get into it. I also fukk with WhatsApp, Skype, textplus/nextplus & Viber. Get that shyt in case of future emergencies:umad:

0jSHa0p.png

Somebody even left this nikka a snack... I'm crying!
:pachaha:

Black Carl!

:dead:

That is possibly one of the best things I've seen on the Coli yet
:leon: :salute:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Guess I'm the only one who didn't see anything funny about this? :dahell:
I'm reading the thread and people are damn near dying from laughing, screaming for rafters, throwing proverbial holy water :dahell:
I can't see the pic in the OP but damn, it must be something seriously funny to cause all of this, because it certainly is not the story itself :dahell: :mindblown: What am I missing??