Long story short I'm stuck inside my homies couch [ Update : homie momma saved me]

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
nikka just slid into the couch :deadrose:

The imagery of dude's mom comin in and seeing bruh chillin like
59fb9e0e4b60d8f38170413b69f1de71.jpg

*muffled voice*:to: Help...

:russ::russ::russ:
:dead:
CzSm4sn.png

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
I was sitting up on the head board side of the couch. I felt it start to teeter back and I lost my balance and laid over. This put more weight on the couch so it stood nearly straight up. At this point I slid down into the area the foldout couch stays. I couldn't get out through the cushions, because I was literally behind the area where the cushions are kept.I couldn't even get enough leverage to lift the bed back up from the inside.

Still makes no sense..

I've slept on countless fold out couches. It takes a deliberate effort to both fold and unfold them, an effort greater than that of just the body weight of a man falling on it.

And they usually fold in three steps, what did you do, bounce a few times in just the right spots for the mattress to tuck away with you inside? :stopitslime:

And the above explanation looks like a clear copy and paste the way you have it boxed as if quoted from another source.. why not just type it out? :ufdup:

I smell :duck:

And it explains why none of this bs tickled me in the slightest bit :stopitslime:

Whether folded or unfolded, it is impossible, due to size weight and effort required, to just 'fall in' a foldout couch :beli:

kj614

You must quiet your mind.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Family
Guess I'm the only one who didn't see anything funny about this? :dahell:
I'm reading the thread and people are damn near dying from laughing, screaming for rafters, throwing proverbial holy water :dahell:
I can't see the pic in the OP but damn, it must be something seriously funny to cause all of this, because it certainly is not the story itself :dahell: :mindblown: What am I missing??
A breh gets stuck in a couch and then live post to the coli to stay calm is not funny to you? Yes are not using your sense of humor right bro lol

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
we believe in you

0COr5Vy.gif

rafters, now

Can you imagine that call?
I'm dying!!
Where you at?
IN the couch!
Where?
The couch
quit playing!
I aint!
:russ::dead:

We on the way
OK! Hurry!
Friend opens couch!!1
:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::damn::damn::damn::dead::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:

Dont talk to dust bunnies :mjlol:

You on they turf now :ufdup:

Trapped in my Homies Couch

by @Dank

giphy.gif

14uv0xl.jpg

0jSHa0p.png

Somebody even left this nikka a snack... I'm crying!

Breh stuck like a Chilean miner :dead:

At least you found the GOAT spot for hide n seek :troll:

No, I'm out man haha. His mother came home thank god. She thought it was hilarious ...
My homie is laughing at me ... I won't be living this down anytime soon

Captain's log, Stardate 7715.1.

"I am still stuck in this primitive device, i have spent the good part of 2 hours trying to gnaw at this metallic entrapment but to no avail. I am beginning to believe i shall see out the rest of my days in this confinement. My only hope is my death does not go... *hears unsoothing sounds of mice squeaking* I AM NOT ALONE!! :damn: "

Captain's log, Stardate 7715.2.

" I apologize on ending my previous entry so abruptly, i was deep in mortal combat with what i can only describe as a super rodent. I have only incured minor superficial abrasions but in the same breath acquired sustenance to maintain my lifeforce. I can only hope my comrades received my distress call in time and are on the way here. Until then i will bless this meal and hope it is not my last :mjcry: "

Yo pops on CNN like

article-2670368-1F258E7900000578-808_634x402.jpg

Captain's log, Stardate 7715.3.

" :ahh: at last i am free. The progenitor of my close friend has freed me from my captivity. It was a long and arduous journey to get here...i feel i am a changed man...a better man...though now i have to explain to a collection of allies how i found myself in my predicament....i know..i shall entertain a lie of epic proportions...yess
ade-grin.png
this is what i shall do"

1. About 1 hour and 20 minutes
2. I didn't panic. I knew my friends mother was coming home, but I was still nervous about nobody hearing me.
3. I'm not getting comfortable on ANYONES couch, so this experience won't repeat itself

I'm currently home and laughing at it now. But it wasn't really funny when it happened. Too the guy asking "Why post on the coli, before getting help?". I only had my iPod and I all ready was browsing coli. So, the first thing that came to mind. Was too kill time so I wouldn't panic.

What advice do you have for anyone out there browsing the coli who's currently stuck in a couch?

When your story is made into a hollywood blockbuster...who you want to play you?

Will smith, d Chapelle, kevin hart, denzel??

"Trapped in A Couch" or "Taken" part 7

:deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

paul+kariya+scott+stevens+hit+playoffs+ducks+goal.jpg

As others has said, Rafters ASAP!!! I am literally in tears still at work reading this. From the thread title to the Coli's standard procedure fukkery follow up responses. Funniest shyt I've read on here in awhile!!

Last edited: